September 29, 1998 pt.1

|Author's notes:

Okay so, the idea of this story came up to me out of the blue during a light fever. It's quite long and disgustingly hot, but also tender and a bit sad. Let me emphasise; DISGUSTINGLY HOT. Like, I've been dying several times while writing it. What a self-inflicted torture, oof.
I wrote it with the 2019 version of Leon in mind but you can read it by imagining your favourite version of him. I just think this version is the most adorable one; he's a cinnamon roll, ugh.
Well, I can say I'm quite proud of this piece. I came out from a very long period of writer block thanks to this and yeah, I'm truly happy about it. Leon has also helped me during these last weeks of dissociation, so big thanks to the precious boy as well.
Uhm, I don't know what else to say. I just hope you'll read this story and like it just as much as I do. Keep in mind English is not my first language, so if you have any pointers on how to improve my writing style, please feel free to leave a comment or give me a heads up if something feels wrong. Honestly, I'd love for you to leave any type of feedback!|

[This scenario takes place during the events of Resident Evil 2.
You've been rescued by Leon when you were running from the dead near the police station and now wander through the hallways in his company. Surviving the night seems a mirage but can the young cop restore your hope?]

key words: smut, fluff, angst, panic attack, tension, first time, life or death situation.

Raccoon City - September 29, 1998

You collapsed against the wall and slumped on the floor, breathing hard, heart pulsating in your head. Every part of your body ached with fatigue and the open wounds, still dirty and untreated stinged like crazy. You clutched your left arm, hissing through your teeth and repressing a groan as you tried to check just how bad that motherfucker got you. You let him get too fucking close and as a consequence, you almost lost your arm. If it wasn't for the cop's quick thinking, you would have been clutching air right now, or worse, you could be dead, a corpse left in its puddle of blood for the delight of those ugly rotting monsters.
The sound of the door being locked startled you and you raised your head, only to be greeted by the panicked face of a breathless Leon. He instantly knelt down next to you and scanned your face and limbs for injuries, stopping on the ugly wound on your arm. He hissed a curse through his teeth and promptly checked his waist bag for a first aid kit.

"I have to stitch that up before you lose too much blood."

You lightly nodded your head in defeat, knowing much well how that would hurt but he was right; left untreated that wound would drain you dry.
He gently squeezed your other shoulder and smiled knowingly at you.

"I'll try to be quick."

He took the hydrogen peroxide from his bag and cleaned the area, then clutched the needle in his fingers and took a deep breath before making quick work of stitching the skin back together. His skilled fingers were fast and gentle. He peeked at you from time to time, eyebrows furrowing with worry seeing you blacking out and regaining conscience only to pass out again for the excruciating pain.

"Hold on, Y/N. Don't die on me", he whispered, cupping your cheek. You could see the concern in his eyes, the hurt even. You wanted to reply, thanking him for everything he did for you that evening; from letting you enter the police station to saving you numerous times both from the zombies and that awfully huge man that was after you. Your lips however barely twitched and you felt your eyelids drop and blackness engulf you.

When you eventually regained conscience, blinking a few times before you could recognize your surroundings, you gladly noticed how the pain in your arm had subsided and now felt almost bearable. You also noticed an unfamiliar coat wrapped around you and a feeble smile curved up your lips at the thought of Leon finding that coat for you after he tended to your wound. You tried to move but instantly let out a groan; your entire body still ached for the messed up day you had endured.