Chapter 6

In the car

"So, where do we want to go?" Yeonjun asked. "Shopping mall," Yeji replied.

In the mall

"Arrived. Let's go down," Yeonjun said. "Okay," Yeji said.

"What do you want to buy?" he asked. "I want to buy things to prepare for tonight," she said. "Tonight? Ohh..." he said. "Yesterday's thing must have made you forget about tonight's plan, right?" she asked. "Yes, I'm very tired. Thank you for letting us spend the night at your house," he said.
"It's okay," replied her.

10:00 am

"Everything is there. Let's go to the payment counter. Ahh... Oppa, do you want to buy something? If there is, take it fast. I want to go find something," said Yeji. "Okay. See you here again. I'll bring a trolley," Yeonjun replied. "Okay," she said.

While she was choosing the items she wanted to buy, she felt that someone was watching her from afar. She feels that the person is Yeonjun. So, she just let it go. But, she was wrong. That person is not him but someone else. A man just watched her and followed her in silence despite realizing that she was aware of it. The man smiles cynically knowing that she feels the person following her is Yeonjun.

After picking up the item, she was shocked as someone hugged her from behind. She feels that the person is Yeonjun. She felt happy and embarrassed.

Then, she heard someone calling to her. She is shocked because the person calling her is Yeonjun. She felt scared as the man suddenly spoke up.

"Stupid woman. I'm not the Choi Yeonjun you think. We'll meet again. I'll make sure of it. See you again,"

The man let go of his hug and left as soon as Yeonjun was close to them.

"Yeji, hurry up. Why are you standing stiffly here? You, okay?" Yeonjun said worriedly looking at her who looked shocked and scared. "I-I-I, o-o-okay." she stammered. "Come on, you're done, right?" he asked to make sure. "Y-y-yes," said she who was still stuttering.

After paying, they went to the car to go home.

In the car

"Yeji, are you hungry?" Yeonjun asked but she didn't answer. "Yeji. Yeji... Yeji... Yeji!" called him. She was shocked and turned towards him. "Y-yes," she replied. "Haihh... What's wrong with you? I know you're not okay. Why is this? Tell me, I'm here for you. Don't worry," he said while stroking her hair. His words made her feel a little calm.

"Oppa, I think we need to be careful from now on," she said. "Why? Did something happen to you?" he asked. "Y-yes," she replied. "Tell me," he said.

She took a deep breath before she told the things that happened to him.

After she recounts what happened.

"I could feel that the next target was us. Please don't tell ITZY about this. I don't want them to feel worried." said her.

"All right, are you hungry?" he asked. "No," she said then her stomach rumbled. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Hehehe... Can we stop by to eat?" she asked. "Okay," he replied.

In the Subway

"Hmm... I like the food here," Yeji said happily. "I'm sure you'll be hungry after shopping," Yeonjun said. "Of course. It makes me tired," she said.

"Thank you for inviting us to the party tonight," he said. "No problem. It's just a weekly party that we always have," said her. "If you can, come every week but I won't force it," she said making him embarrassed and pounding. "Every week?" he said in silence.

At ITZY's house

"Hey-ahh!!! Lee Chaeryeong!!! Can you shut your mouth?!!! I'll kill you if you said it!!!" said Lia. "Oooh... Relax, Eonni. Why are you looking so scared and nervous..? Hahaha." said Chaeryeong. "Eonni, calm yourself down or you'll reveal yourself," said Ryujin. "Ughh... You two must take care of your mouth. Did you understand me?!" said Lia.

"Nuna, can you please stop fighting? I'm now so hungry," said Beomgyu. "Oooh... We're sorry. Lia Eonni just cares about Soobin Oppa." said Ryujin. "Shut up," said Lia while staring sharply at Ryujin. "This is our breakfast. Let's eat together. Call TXT, Beomgyu." said Lia.

Hey!! Let's eat breakfast!" Beomgyu screamed. "First!" said Kai." Second!" said Taehyun. "Hyeong, the last one..! Hahaha..." said him. "No! That's Beomgyu!" said Soobin. "Hmm? Why me?" said Beomgyu. "Ahh... Stop it! Just eat breakfast, okay." said Ryujin. "Okay," TXT said in unison.

"Kai, where's Yuna?" Lia asked. "Take a shower," answered him. "Please call Yuna?" she asked. "Okay," said him going upstairs.

In Yuna's Room

"Yuna- Ahh! Forgive me!" said Kai when he saw she was wearing her bra. "A-ahh... I-it's okay... O-Oppa...?" call her. "Yes?" ask him. "Can you help me put on this shirt?" ask her. "What!? A-all right," said he slowly turning towards her. He felt pounding and embarrassed. He noticed that she could not take it off and put it back on. "Ready," he said. "O-Oppa, please get my shirt on the hanger?" ask her. Kai picked up the clothes that were stuck in her closet. He handed the shirt to her. "Thank you," she said. "I'll wait for you outside," he said. "Okay," answered her.

"I'm done," said her. "Okay, let's go down," he said.

In the kitchen

"Kai." "Yuna."

"Eonni!" "Hyeong!"

They screamed cheerfully when they saw Yeji and Yeonjun in the living room. "When is Eonni back?" Yuna asked. "Just now," Yeji replied. "Eonni, go buy stuff for tonight?" Yuna asked. "Yes," Yeji replied. "I don't even know that Yeonjun Hyeong woke up early?" Kai asked. "I heard a voice in the kitchen. After that, I found it hard to fall asleep again. Then, I took a shower and by chance Yeji woke up. She wanted to go out so I followed," said Yeonjun.

"Ohh..." they all said in unison.

"Hurry up and eat, Yuna," said Lia.

To be continued