Chapter 2

Haley was my rock. The person that kept my grounded, the person that kept me under control, who didn't let me leave this place. She kept me from all the horrible things. She was there for all of it, she was there when my dog died, when me and my sister had our down fall, my first heart break. Now she is gone.

'I have nobody there for me.' I think to myself while I start walking to Haley's house. The sun was just setting, I was at the beach for about one hour just thinking. All I do now is think.

I walk past a bench. 'Our bench' I think. I sigh and put my penny board down and start skating. I go faster, and before I know it I'm on the ground because I hit a rock. "Shit" I say under my breath. Nothing good ever happens to me.

I get up and dust of my legs, grab my penny board. I walk the rest of the way to her house.

Once I reach the house it's fully dark out. I check my wrist to see the time on my watch. It's shows 8:37. I sigh and walk over to the side of the house and put my board down and start climbing the tree. I get on a branch and crawl to Hayley's window. I open it and climb through. Just being in her room makes me want to break down.

I walk over to her bed and lay down on the spot where I usually lay and look at her spot. I frown and close my eyes.

There she lays right in front of me. I smile widely. "HALEY!!" I yell and hug her really tight. "Emma." She says softly. "You know this isn't real, it's just a dream." She says which makes me frown and let go of her.

"Why did you have to leave me." I say. "It was my time, I guess. Everybody has a time and place." She says and smiles. "Why are you smiling. This isn't a time for smiling." I say. "I'm smiling because I missed you. Also I have to tell you something." She says.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask curiously. "Emma your fami-" she was cut off by a bright flash and I opened my eyes. "No, she was going to tell me something." I say. 'Crap, I hope no one heard me' I think. "What was she going to say? My fami? Family maybe?" I whisper to myself. I get up and walk to her dresser. I look at her pictures around her mirror, I grab a picture of me and her hugging. I put it in my pocket and also grab her favourite necklace and put it on.

I walk over to the window and climb onto the branch and close the window. Jumped off the tree and grabbed my penny board. I was on my way home.

___________________

Was that good?

So sorry for not updating in forever.

-kealee☁️