[💌] - 4

"Beom, wassu-" "I have a date", the older interrupted. Silence overtook the room for a moment. "Tyun? You're still there?", Beomgyu asked a little hesitantly, looking twice onto his phone screen to make sure the call was still connected which was, the younger on the other line just didn't talked. "Hello-" "You- WHAT? With who and how did that happen? Don't understand me wrong, but actually I didn't expected you to be the first of us to have date, you know... Anyways, SPILL THE FRICKIN' TEA, CHOI BEOMGYU. WHAT THE HECK?!" Taehyun's sudden and unexpected loud voice startled Beomgyu a little. Fortunately, he didn't had his phone next to his ears, because then he might've been deaf. "Geez, you scared me. You don't have to scream. Oh my God", Beomgyu replied, ignoring everything the younger on the other line wanted to know. That was his karma. "Yeah, yeah, sorry... but spill the fucking tea now", Taehyun apologized rather halfheartedly. He never was someone impatient but right now he was.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and gave in, he knew his best friend, if it was Kai, Taehyun or both, they wouldn't stop until they knew every fricking detail. "Choi Yeonjun", the raven-haired answered and bit his lip. Just the thought of that tall, pink-haired boy made his insides all bubbly and tingly. "WHAT?!" The younger ignored completely what Beomgyu had said before and screamed again through the speaker. "THE Choi Yeonjun asked you out? Oh my God! Was he the one that wrote those cheesy notes to you as well?", Taehyun asked a little quieter this time, the tone of his melodic voice surprised and unbelievable. Beomgyu nodded silently, till he remembered that the blond-haired couldn't see it and replied with an extremely dreamy smile on his lips and sparkles in his dark eyes.

"Yeah... Tae, I'm so nervous and excited. I've that feeling to explode any moment. I can't believe it was Yeonjun. I mean he's so cool and good-looking and hot and cute and- I'm freaking out AAAAAAH! What does he see in me that he wants to go on a date with me? I'm just- yeah... nothing compared to him. Why does he even like me? He'll destroy his image with me on his side. I don't want to be the cause of that, I don't want to be the cause of him being unhappy. Maybe I shouldn't go on a date with him. It's for his best-" At this point, Beomgyu was rambling absolute nonsense. Worries clouded his mind and Taehyun had to interrupt him, before he would talk even more nonsense and decided to do something he would regret - canceling the date.

"Wait, stop! What're you talking about, Gyu? You're attending this date, and if Hyuka and me have to drag you there, I don't care. I'm sure, he knows what he's doing and what he wants, and if that's dating you... Stop thinking so bad about you, you're a great person and I can absolutely understand why he's liking you. Don't think so much about what others could think. If it feels right, then it's good. That's all that matters, nothing else. My granny would probably say something like 'Enjoy the time you have, you're just young one time in life. You'll never get this time back. Never regret anything, you'll learn out of mistakes you made in the past' or something similar. Anyways, what I wanna tell you is, don't do something you really want not, because others might think or talk badly about it. Do what you want." It was a mystery, how the younger managed to be so mature at such a young age with so little life experience. He could switch from mature to still childish teenager who experienced his youthful life within seconds. Even though, he was the second youngest, Taehyun was always the most mature one.

"I'm scared", the raven-haired admitted, voice silent and grieved. He was fumbling on the fabric of his blanket. All kinds of scenarios and thoughts of other students talking badly behind his back or spreading new rumors rushed through his mind. "They're not worth it, if they don't have anything better to do than spreading dumb rumors that are not even true. They're just envious. Ignore those people, you have Hyuka and me... and probably this Yeonjun dude as well", Taehyun comforted his best friend, or at least he tried his best. He may be mature, but comforting others was definitely not his biggest strength.
Beomgyu hummed, mindlessly looking through the glass of his window.

The sky was covered with grey clouds, rain drops drizzled down the glass. The loud grumbling of thunder was heard and soon after lightnings lit up the dark sky.
It was kind of ridiculous how perfectly the current weather resembled Beomgyu mood right now.

"You're sure?", Beomgyu asked hesitantly. "Yes, don't think so much about this useless stuff, okay?", the younger replied and again the raven-haired hummed, feeling grateful to have such wonderful best friends. "Thanks Tyunie."
Taehyuns soft chuckle sounded through the speaker of Beomgyu's smartphone. "No need to, I'll help whenever I can." For a while it was silent, only the rain pouring down onto the roof of the house was audible. "Oh sorry, mom's calling. We'll see us tomorrow in school, yeah?", Taehyun interrupted the silence. The older sat up to take a look at the clock on his phone screen. Seven pm, and his parents still weren't at home yet. They were living this, like they themselves call it, fancy business life. "Yeah, see ya." With that the call ended and the raven-haired was all alone by himself in his big room in this even bigger mansion.
He hated how annoyingly big and alone this expensive house was.
He envied people living in cozy, small flats or houses. They seemed so much more comfortable, familiar and lovely. Somehow the young boy wished to live at a cozy, lovely place, something not too big and sterile, something he could call his home where he could be himself one day... maybe with some specific pink-haired boy.