1.

word count: 225
read, relax, and enjoy <3

| no one's pov. |

the city streets of london where slightly crowded, as many people rushed their way to work. the rain was pooring down quite heavily, but the people of london where used to weather like this. it was easy to tell the tourists, and the everyday citizen apart.

further down the street you could see three teenagers walking into the airport's main building, thier luggage trailing behind them. they where soon out of sight, as they have made their way into the crowd of travelers.

| ranboo's pov. |

tommy, tubbo, and i had just sat down in our seats for the flight, when a kid across from us started screaming at us. i luckily had my mask and glasses on. he attempted to hit tubbo, but missed by a long shot.

"tubbo, do you want to switch seats?" tubbo agreed as soon as those words left my mouth. we resettled ourselves, and the kid went quiet when he saw my height. i let out a sigh of relief, and got ready for the long flight ahead of us.

| time skip, ranboo's pov. |

as soon as we got all of our luggage, my mom made her way towards us. i had sent our location not to long ago.

"alright, lets get you three to our house. you all look exahusted." mom softly spoke. she always spoke in a soft tone, man, it felt good to be back home.