✩ Party ; Mindless Behavior ✩

Hey Guys ! I really want you too read Loving a Solider (At War) - A mindless Behavior love Story ,

Its amazing and brought a bunch of tears to my eyes , I hope ya'll read it.

Okay ? Enjoy #TeamMindless : ) ~Aimee

___________

You . . .

A Few months later , I got a single. Tyler released it the 2nd day it was completed. It hit No. 10 , Its good for a starter. Jacob and I talked every single day, But one day he hasn't called me , for at lease 2 weeks. I hope nothing happened to him. I really wanna go home and have his arms wrapped around me. His warm body on top of me. My head in his chest. His soft full lips on mines. Gosh Do I miss him. " Yn ". Tyler said , interrupting my thoughts. I jumped a little and finally answer, " Yes Tyler ? ". I asked him. He patted the couch signaling me to sit next to him. I sat down and looked at him , waiting for his reply. " Well Yn , Today we have a party to attend. You have to talk to people and have fun. You have to try new things. May I asked again, How old are you ? ". I sighed that he forgot my age. I mean My birthday was 2 weeks ago. " Im 17 Tyler ". I said lowly. He pulls on my arm. " Come on Yn , We need to get ready ". He said as he got up , still pulling on my arm. I got up as well , " Okay Tyler ". I said lowly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We walked out the studio. We went into the elevator , still in that position. " Come On ". He said as the elevator doors opened , revealing the first floor. " Hurry , you're walking very slow. Catch up ". He semi yelled. I sighed and catched up with him. 

He drove his car into his drive way. I got out the door and waited for him to get out. The sun was blazing through my skin. Tyler finally got out his car. He signal me to come with him. I followed him to his porch. He insert his key and pushed the door opened. Not to mention, Tyler has a big house, it was fancy too outside and inside. He threw his keys on the big center piece. " I have an outfit that I want you to wear to the party ". He said walking up the stairs. Then he stoped when he notice I wasn't following him. " Girl ! Come up ". He yelled. I jumped a little and ran up the stairs. Once we got to the second floor of his house, I followed him in his room. He search in his clothes. Then He pulls out an outfit. I looked at it in disgusted. " Tyler ! Why do I need to wear this ? ". I said in disgusted. He got mad. " Because I Say so ! Now put it on ". He yelled tossing the outfit at me. I catched it and sighed. " Fuck you ". I mumbled. He looked at me , " Bitch , What you say ? ". I looked up at him and shook my head , " Nothing ". I lied. He smirked. " Thats what I though ". He said turning back to the closet. I got up and walked into his bathroom. I changed into this shit. I apply make - up. (Outfit in the external link). After I was Finished , I walked out the bathroom. Tyler turns around, his eyes popped out his head ans his mouth hung wide open. " Damn Yn ". He said , walking around me , checking me out. " You have a banging body ". He finished , licking his lips. I looked down. 

We walked into this place, It was pretty big so im guessing this is where the party is held at. A Lot of people stared at us , well mostly at me , as we entered through that door. A bunch of boys or men , dapped Tyler as they stared at me. I was feeling very un comfortable. After few mintes later , Everyone was doing their own things, but me. . I was sitting down on the chair as I looked at everyone , Talking , dancing , drinking and smoking. Tyler himself , was smoking Mary Jane. He caught me staring at him. " You want some ? ". I shook my head. " Come on , Try it. This shit helps stress , Try ". He said passing me the blunt. I hesiated , but then I grabbed it. I put it in my mouth and inhaled it. I pulled it out and exhaled it , causing me to cough. " Its okay , You'll get use to it. You can have that one. I have another one ". He said pulling out a blunt from his pocket. I put the blunt back in my mouth. I inhaled the smoke into my body, then I removed the blunt out of my mouth and blew the smoke out. I can't lie , that do feel good.

I walked into the bathroom and saw 4 girls near the sink. One girl , threw her head back as she sniffed. I stretched my neck to see what the fuckk they were doing. There laid crack on the counter. Another girl looked back at me. " You want some ? ". I shook my head. My mother used to do crack before she died. She felt happy , after sniffing it. Should I ? My mother did it , and she was happy. Nah Im not doing it. I walked out the bathroom quickly. I walked back to Tyler. I sat down next to him. He was still smoking , but had a red cup in his hand. Now he's Drinking alcohol. " Drink this ". He demanded. " No thank you ". This got my mother killed, what makes you think that ima drink this. " Bitch ! Drink this ". He semi yelled. I shook my head. He grabbed my mouth , he threw my head back and quickly poured the drink inside my mouth. " Swallow it , or else ". I don't wanna find out what else he's gonna do to me , so I just swallowed it. " Good Girl ". He smirked.

Jacob . . .

I walked into the booth with the boys. " Sing , Keep her on the low. In 1 . . 2 . . 3 ". The music started play through the head phones. " 16 balling like the boys in the -- ". Prodigy rapped. I stood silent , thinking about Yn. The reason why I didn't call Yn was because I got signed to a record as well. And We are working very hard. Im in a group called Mindless Behavor , with Prodigy , Roc and Ray Ray. They are cool people though. " If you're my honey honey , Only for the moment moment --". 

We finished recording. We sat down on the chairs , as we were listening the song. " Dope song ". Ray Ray Said , cheesing. I have too admit , this song is very dope. I bet you're wondering how I got signed to interscope records. Well It all started . . .

Flashback . . .

I was on the laptop that Yn gave me. I was looking around the internet. Something really caught my eyes. I was a internet flier. It wanted 4 talented boys to be formed into a group. I got up and ran outside.

I walked into the place where the audition was held at. I was number 6. Once I was called, I got on staged and danced. I danced to adorn - Miguel. 

A few weeks later , I got a call saying that I picked. " We are going to pick you up in an hour , be ready. Oh and My name is Walter Millsap ". The man said through the phone. " Thank you so Much Walter. Im looking forward to it ". I smiled. " No problem , Be ready Jacob ". With that he hung up.

-End Of Flashback-

" Princeton man , stop day dreaming ". Roc Royal told me as he chuckled. I laughed nervously. " My Bad Bro ". I said , running my fingers through my thick curly hair. " Boys , Lets go. We're going back to the hotel. Ya'll need rest. Lets go ". Walter said. I grabbed my iPhone and walked out the studio with The boys & Walter. 

We arrived at our Hotel. I sat down on my bed and looked at my iPhone. Should I call her ? I really don't wanna get in trouble. She's probably sleeping. But what if Walter catches me. We should be asleep right now. Ima sneak just to hear her beautiful voice. I went to the oovoo app , Yn_Star was offline. " Shit ". I semi yelled. " Ayo what happened ? ". Ray Ray Said walking into the room. " Nothing , I just smashed my  . . toe on the corner of the bed ". I lied , pretending that i was in pain. " ii Bro , Becareful , Them corners are dangerous ". Ray Ray laughed going back into the bathroom , continuing to brush his teeth. 

You . . .

I was loopy and I kept falling down. Tyler on the other hand , kept making me drink , sniff , eat and smoke things. He threaten me too. So I just did it. Tyler had been touching me as well. I may be loopy but I know what is going on. Tyler pulled some boy's arm down, " Yeoo bro , This is Yn . . The next big thing ". He tolded the boy. " Hey Yn , Im Big Sean ". He said shaking my hand. " Hey Big Sean ". I winked at him. He smirked and whispered into Tyler's ear. " 17 man ". I heard Tyler say with a frown. I took another drink of rum. I drank it like it was juice. " Mm ". I said licking my lips.

I just blacked out . . . .