sweet and salty

RIPLEY'S POVit was the second round of the wild card competition and the convention and about everyone was in studio A warming up for leon blackwoods workshop

RIPLEY'S POV
it was the second round of the wild card competition and the convention and about everyone was in studio A warming up for leon blackwoods workshop.

ozzy sadly wasn't here since he decided to eat a street sushi burrito when we went on a small date last night. i told him not too, and for the first time he didn't listen to me.

henry kingston and i were all warming up doing some flips in the open space of the studio. i absolutely love doing workshops.

"hey uh. i'm carter." a guy walked up to me. he was a few inches taller then me, blonde hair, very pale, blue eyes and was wearing red.

not my type in the slightest.

"im ripley." i said with a polite smile.

"i was watching you flip, your really good. you know for a girl." he told me and i quirked my head to the side.

"uh thank you?" i said more as a question.

"your welcome. wanna hang out sometime, maybe get lunch?" he asked me and i laughed it off.

"uh no i'm ok." i said quickly.

"why not, someone else catch your eye. bet he's not as good as me. give me a chance." he told me and i took two steps back when he took a step closer.

"she's ok." i jumped as kingston and henry came up from behind me.

"no i think she's fine." carter told the two.

"nope she's good, without you. bye." henry said as the two waved him a goodbye.

he scoffed and walked off to another group. i held my hands out and the two slapped their hands against mine as we went off back to flips.

soon leon blackwood walked in and after emily's introduction he walked up to the stage with the microphone.

"whats up everyone! all right so today i'm going to teach you a combo, and then at the end i'm gonna select five of y'all to just showcase the dance for everybody. you good? alright. let's go, let me have my two assistants ripley and ozzy."

i panicked when i realized ozzy and i were his assistants and on my way up i grabbed kingstons arm, dragging him onstage.

"where's ozzy?" emily asked the two of us.

"street meet sushi burrito." we answered quickly.

"got it."

"alright ripley and ozzy. thank you guys so much. ready to get started? let's go y'all!"

i went to the other side of leon as we helped teach it. after about an hour, we observed everyone running the choreography.

"so ozzy, anyone standing out to you?" leon asked kingston.

"i don't know. I only see the front row and they all look good."

"alright cool cool."

soon after a break we watched the dancers run the combo again and now he picked his five dancers.

he ended up picking piper, kenzie, two dancers from another studio then at a surprise turn of events, davis who's jackie's sister

even though jackie didn't like it, emily and michelle came to the conclusion to add davis to the team.

~~
in studio 1 we all watched the solos for the last part of the wildcard round and in the end lily won the extra points.

to say richelle and i were annoyed and upset, was an understatement. and lily had the nerve to come over to us.

"just think, if you guys hadn't kicked my mom and I out of the studio then you guys would have the five point advantage. but you don't I do." lily told us showing off her trophy

"you may have won this one lily, but that was just a battle," richelle told the girl as i stepped beside her.

"the war is coming. and you don't even stand a chance." i said crossing my arms, my sister and i glared hard.

"I haven't even started fighting." she told us and walked off and summer walked in front of us.

"thank you guys, for having my back." she said and we scoffed.

"we didn't have your back summer. we had the teams back." i corrected as her face faltered.

"because if one of us had the solo. we would have the five points." richelle said and with that the two of us walked out of studio 1