Rosalie

A solemn tear fell, there really gone. This is the closest I've been to any family I've had over the hundreds of years. I don't even know how old I am anymore. I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder knowing its time to leave, I actually... loved them. I look at my driver and walk towards my car, and I didn't even have to compel them to love me... I open the door slowly and look back, 'I'll come back I promise.' I thought to myself. I get in the car and close the door behind me. Since there gone I'll go back to my old estate back in Mystic Falls. I look out the window as the hundreds of trees hurriedly sped by my window, as if they had somewhere to be. I look forward and let out a sigh. I don't want to go back. There's to many untouched books in memory lane that don't need to ever be opened again. I'm the last nymph, I watched them die one by one. I left a tear for each of them but always turned my back to the thought of death, it pained me to much. But they would have never turned there backs on me. Like I said memory books that don't need to be reopened. I look ahead and I see the estate, it looks the same. I open the car door and step out. I look around while memories and lifetimes rush back to me. I walk down the never ending driveway to the rusted front door. I open the door, and turned to wave goodbye to the driver. I walk in and stare in awe, 'I missed  you so much.' I stare at every detail and its just the same. I compelled my grandparents to think its there's so when I come back it would be clean and it would have an un-denying remorse. I take off my coat and put it one the couch and run as fast as I could towards the ballroom. I slam the door open and look around tears forming in my eyes. I go toward the unending mirror and stare at my point shoes in the corner. I rush to them, and bring them close to my chest and smile. I put them all ever so gently and stare at myself in the mirror. " I missed this.' I go towards the phonogram and its plays the most beautiful song, just like I remembered. I dance every note so carefully you would think that its fake.

 I dance every note so carefully you would think that its fake

( imagine its night)

The music stops and I smile. I take off my point shoes and set them in the corner just the way they were. Its 12:27 and its my 'junior year'  so I should go to sleep. I leave the ballroom and shut the door carefully behind me. I walk around the house and go up the flight of stairs.

 Once I finally reached the top, which felt like a lifetime, I walk towards the room I remember but dread the most, my bedroom

 Once I finally reached the top, which felt like a lifetime, I walk towards the room I remember but dread the most, my bedroom. I peek through the door and walk in. I do a belly flop on my bed and drown in my blankets. Without knowing it I fall asleep

 Without knowing it I fall asleep

The next day

I wake up and yawn really loud. I stretched because why not. I get out of my bed and put on my cozy white slippers. I walk towards the door that leads to the closet and pick out the most casual pair of clothes I own. I head down stairs and grab and Apple of the long island. I look at the time and I have ten minutes before I'm late for school. I grab my jacket and keys and rush out the door. I enter my car and think to myself. 'just like the good old days...'

At mystic high-quality

I walk out the car and walk towards the high school. It looks MUCH different from 1954 but thats fine. While I walk in the school I get my schedule and walk around. It looks MUCH different but better in some ways I guess. (Lets skip the boring high school part..)

 I get home and throw my self on the couch it 10:30... How long was I taking a nap in m u car for?!? Welp that's besides the point... I go towards the ball room and it's darker than usual.I go toward my point shows which is in the same spot it always in.