The Truth

A/N: before we get into the story sorry I haven't posted in a while I just started school and it's in been a pain in the ass so yeah my bad. ONTO THE STORY~

Skai's Pov

We made it to Tazuna's house a few hours ago. Papa has been awake for a couple hours and the team talked out how Zabuza isn't dead.

Tazuna Daughter Tsunami helped papa out. Me and the rest of the team just relaxed downstairs.

Tsunami was cooking dinner and Tazuna was doing his own thing. "So papa whats the plan?" I asked.

"I will train the team but you need more work on teamwork. You were on the Anbu for a while and they taught you how to survive and stay on your own. Also your sensing could use some work."

I blinked offended. "Now you listen here bakaashi my teamwork is another story I don't like people in general first of all and second my sensory is perfectly fine!" I crossed my arms. Papa only chuckled.

"Then you shouldn't have a problem being blind while we're here." He said hold up a blind fold.

I mumbled stuff under my breathe before snatching the blind fold and putting it on. I threw my arms in the air "happy?" I asked sarcastically.

Time Skip after dinner

After we all ate I was sitting by papa my arms behind my back siting up. I felt something coming my way.

I simple waiting till it got close enough and grabbed it in between my fingers. "I'm gonna ask once, who threw it?" I asked sounding timid. "Kakashi-sensei."

"Damn y'all aren't loyal at all. I would be careful papa." I said. I felt someone walk back to into the dining area.

By the way they walked they seemed light so I'm guessing it was Tsunami.

"You all probably want some rest. There are 3 spar bedrooms. Kakashi you can split them up however you please." Tsunami said. "Ok thank you good night." Papa said. Tsunami, Inari, and Tazuna went upstairs to bed while the rest of us stayed downstairs.

"Ok I will take one for myself and the girls will sleep in one room while the boys sleep in the other."

"Papa there is no way in hell I'm gonna share a room with Sakura. I won't be able to sleep she's gonna talk about Sasuke all night and soon Sasuke will start to haunt my dreams." I said getting shivers.

"I would rather sleep with Tazuna or Zabuza before I slept in a room with Sakura." I stated.

"Ok then Naruto and Sakura will share a room while Sasuke and Skai share a room now good night." Papa said befor rushing upstairs. I sighed. "Better then Sakura I guess." I shrugged.

We walked upstairs in silences. We had never talked since the fight with Zabuza since Zabuza-sensei spilled half my secrets.

We got into the room and I walked around until I found one bed. There were bags on the bed but they smelled like axe. "Wrong bed." I quickly walked to the other bed.

"You can shower first." I said I heard him hn before I heard a bit of rustling and then a door opening a closing.

Time Skip after they both showered
Sasuke's Pov

Skai had taken the blind fold off before going into the bathroom. She came out in a bunny fluffy oversized hoodie with long knee high stockings her hair down and slightly wet with her mask on.

 She came out in a bunny fluffy oversized hoodie with long knee high stockings her hair down and slightly wet with her mask on