Together For Life

“ I will be there in half an hour.” I ended the call. I ran up to the Metro station through the crowded Indian street market. It took me almost an hour to get to my friend’s place. He was there, my friend, beneath the elevator, waiting for me to get amazed to see another old friend with him. He says,”You’ve gone thinner.” Really after all these months, I have really got thinner than the day we were together. But the amazing feeling was just there, increasing at the time I reached  his room. There laid a bunch of guys from my college,undiscovered by me. At the sight of these guys, I burst out,” Why the Hell I didn’t came here before. These guys are awesome.” After greetings, we were almost busy with whatever we could get busy with. We had been together here to celebrate Sagar’s birthday. The night had engulfed the world earlier than us which was there at the moment Sagar was standing behind the cake, ready to slice it. Till midnight, we were fighting, painting each others face with cake & dancing, followed by the feast. We ended in the bed early in the breaking dawn.

“At times like this, We are living a life, At other times, We are just making a living, but not living exactly.”

Love you guys, for making me feel alive, today.