bonus angst cus unfinished

Ganji placed his hand on the blonde males cheek as he stared into his glowing blue and yellow eyes. " You know i care about you... right? ". Mike looked away as his cheeks grew a rose shade. " I know, you dont need to keep reminding me" He said lightly putting his hand over Ganjis. He always loved Ganjis hands something about how they were always warm but still cold enough. Ganji pushed his hand a bit in his direction, implying mike to look at him. " Do you? You act like no one cares about you." Mike expression slightly changed as he looked down. " Thats not true, Things have just been... difficult lately". "Mike." He looked up at ganjis face once again, "Hm?" . " Is this about Dancer?, You know what i said... you shouldn't chase after something you dont fully have proof of." Mikes expression changed but this time not slightly. " What do you know about what happened back there? Do you even consider what i lost?". Ganji felt mikes face heat up before he pulled away from his hand. "No, But i know what you told me, Its not worth it Mike." Mike felt himself get closer to yelling, He didnt like people interfering with him and what happened back in the circus. "How do you know? Its worth everything if it means the person who took my home is gone." He got up from the bed in which they were sitting in. "Mike i know, But you already indirectly killed someone who was innocent. Do you not understand what im trying to tell you??" Mike walked towards the door, " Do you know? do you know at all?"

"She knows what she did." He walked through the door and almost slammed it behind him.