The entrance exam prt2

"HELP!"

With out a second thought Izuku turns tail and darts straight for the girl.

As the robot is about to crush the girl Izuku uses The king Crimson arms to hold up the foot of the machine as he runs under the foot to save the girl. As soon as he picked up the girl he forgot about the 0 pointer and the foot started to fall again.

" NEZU! STOP THE 0 POINTER" the sleep deprived hobo shouted "I'm trying the buttons not working " Nezu says

And like that the foot makes contact with the pavement.....but no blood poured from underneath "wooh that was a close one" Izuku said standing in the crowd that was watching him

"THE EXAM IS NOW OVER, PLEASE GO DOWN THE EXIT HALL AND TO THE RIGHT IF YOU NEED TO HEAL ANY INJURIES!"

As The greenette walks to the exit carrying the girl, the girl says thank you before passing out.

As Midoriya is leaving he hears "Nerd how much points did you get!"he turns around to see his best friend Katsuki Bakugo "80 how about you Ka-chan."

"75" Bakugo says as he passes Izuku 10 bucks "told you I would get more " the greenette says as he and Bakugo walk home

[King crimson] (Izuku's house)

It has been a week since the entrance exam and Izuku still has not received a letter from U.A . That was till Inko busted down the door sputtering some thing about U.A with a letter in her hand as Izuku got up and went over to grab it his mother got up gave it to him leaving the room closing the door behind her.

Izuku went to open the letter and...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author-sama here and I am going to tell you that I am going to make a dekuverse story soon so it will only have posts when I have ideas. The universes with the most votes will be turned into actual stories.