cowboy take me away

Ok this is it. Don't. Blow. This. You got this Benjamin. We can go a summer in the mountains with other men.

Just as I pull into the driveway of the main office for the ranch I can see a shortish man that looks to be about 54 standing out the front. He had on a pair of wrangler jeans with a set of work gloves in the back pocket, a grey work shirt, a brown cowboy hat and a pair of rhinestone boots.

I get out of my truck and immediately notice that I am so different  to these men. They're all so......so....beefy and muscle filled. And I'm just a twig. I walk over and shake his hand as introduces me to the group I'll be herding with.

He takes me over to this beautiful mountain of a man.

"I'm regi, I'm the head of your chapter and you do as I say." He says as he turns toward the stables.

He takes me to the stall of this stunning blood bay quarter horse stallion.

"This is trigger. He'll be your horse for the duration of this trip and yours to care for. You ever ridden before?"

"Yes sir. I've ridden my whole life." I reply confidently.

He seemed happy with my answer as he walked away after instructing me to tack up and get ready. I head to the tack room and get the tack im using. Now that im standing next to trigger.......he's HUGE! He'd have to be at least 17hh. Jesus christ.