▸𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒇𝒇, 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓
𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒: 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔/𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂, 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒚 & 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 & 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘: 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎?
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝑨𝑼 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑾
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟏𝟑𝟏𝟕
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
─。゚✪: *.🌌.* :⧗゚. ─

"Do my eyes deceive me? You're a whole new person," Steve said, stunned, as he picked up Bucky at the elevator in the Avengers tower. Bucky, despite having had his consciousness back for months, had only just gotten a good haircut and shave. He looked younger. And Steve saw him again as the proud, smiling soldier all the ladies were turning around.

"I figured it was the first small step in putting a thick line behind it all," Bucky replied solemnly, rolling up the sleeves of his dark shirt a little nervously. Steve gave him a reassuring smile and put his arm around him. He took him to a large room that was crowded with people - some sitting at the bar drinking, a lot of them rippling to the music, and then there was a group of heroes standing or sitting nearby discussing something.

Rogers felt Bucky's nervousness and squeezed his shoulder a little tighter. "Don't worry, you can do it. It'll be like old times." But Steve was wrong about that. Not only had times changed, but so had he and his best friend. Back then, it was Barnes who took him to social events, introduced him to girls, and gave him confidence. Now it almost looked like they had switched roles.

"Oh, Barnes finally looks like a man and not a homeless," said Tony Stark, who was already slightly drunk, in place of some warm welcome. Bucky pursed his lips and just gave him a curt nod. Although Tony had nearly knocked his teeth out to relieve his anger when he learned that Barnes was his parents' killer, there was still a tense atmosphere between them, and they always preferred to be out of each other's sight, suspecting that their confrontation might not go well.

The others, however, greeted him rather amiably, though the biggest surprise to him was the reaction of a teenager who came to him with bright eyes. "Wow, you're Bucky! I probably shouldn't say this," he flashed a glance in Tony's direction, "but nice to meet you. That metal arm. . . wow," he breathed admiringly, glancing at the part. Bucky didn't know how to react, so he just smiled sheepishly. Then the young man slapped his forehead. "I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Peter Parker."

"Nice to meet you, Peter," Bucky shook his hand. "James Barnes, but my friends call me Bucky."

Peter almost jumped and squealed like a little girl. "Oh, wow! So I can call you Bucky, too? That's . . . that's . . ."