Chapter 1

-Haley's POV-

Today was the kind of day I just felt like shopping by myself. I headed for Forever 21 in the mall and walked straight towards the shirts. As I was looking at some really cute blouses, I heard an enormous amount of screaming and thudding. It seemed like everyone was confused and when I looked at the cashier he was reacting like this is a normal ocurrence. What is happening? The screaming was coming closer, and I was getting kind of scared. I looked out the window to see hundreds of teenage girls going balistic. They kept on running forward, looking for something. A guy with a black hoodie came running into the store, staright towards me. I thought he was going to abduct me, but he quickly ran behind me and simply said, "Hide me." What? I turned around to see a teenage boy with piercing green eyes and locks of chocolate curls coming out from underneath his hoodie. I felt as if I recognized him from somewhere when it hit me. "Are you H-" He covered up my mouth, dragging me into one of the changing rooms. When he locked the door, he turned around and looked me straight into my eyes. "Yes, I am Harry Styles, but you cannot say anything! I was trying not to be seen, but you more than likely saw what happened." he said, gesturing outside. He smiled, still staring at me with those green eyes. I was in a little transe, mesmorized by him. "Err, yeah I saw." My voice was really shaky. He looked down and the ground, laughing. I was trying not to freak out but it was really hard considering the Harry Styles was talking to me. No one was saying anything and it got a little awkward. I decided to break the silence. "So, how long do you think we have to stay in here?" I asked, a lot more confident than when I last spoke. "Probably for a while, at least until most of the fans leave, which gives me more time to talk to you." he said winking. I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name?" he said, waiting for me to tell him. "Oh, I'm Haley.", I said. He held out his hand for me to shake and I took it. We both headed for the bench in the changing room and sat down. "So, Haley, where are you from?"