Chapter 2: karmas house

Nagisa is walking to karmas house without a jacket or an umbrella simply because he forgot and doesn't really care. He wouldn't really care if he got sick anyway. After all he had more important things to worry about. Before he knew it he was at karmas house. He knocked on the door. Karma opened the door and was somewhat shocked. Nagisa was soaking wet and had this dull expression on this face. Nagisa! He exclaimed. Your soaking wet. Why the hell don't you have an umbrella or a jacket or something?! Nagisa simply said: I forgot. Karma said to come in so he did. He handed nagisa a towel and said: here. Dry off. "Ok" nagisa said.

After watching nagisa for a while he notices how strange he's acting. He's been acting so strange lately. At school and here. It's almost like he's depressed... this isn't the nagisa I know he thought. He's different... so he asked: what's up with you? You look so depressed and are acting so strange. Nagisa just stared at him for a minute. Dull expression and all. Karma wondered if he was going to answer him. Nagisa. He said. You have bags under your eyes I can tell that you've been crying your absent from school a lot and you don't hand in your homework most of the time. This isn't you nagisa. What's up with you?

Nagisas dull expression flickers. Until it's finally gone. Tears forming in his eyes he tries to speak. But he can't. The words are just not coming out. Now the tears are flowing down his cheeks. They feel like acid. He runs to karma. Karma slightly surprised but somewhat relived because at least nagisa is showing emotion. Nagisa hugs him as he's crying. He still can't speak but somehow hugging karma is calming him down. Karma puts his arms around nagisa and doesn't say anything. After a few minutes the tears start to feel almost pleasant like warm rain. Eventually he stops crying.

You ok now? Karma asks letting go of nagisa. Yeah... I'm good he mutters. Sorry I-  it's ok nagisa I could tell you needed that. It's ok. Thanks... nagisa says as he blinks a few times trying process what just happened himself. You hungry? Karma asks. Yeah I guess... ok then karma says. What for? Anything... nagisa says. Ok then. *ahem* LUIS! MAKE US RAMEN!
Nagisa startled by this just gives him a look. What? Karma says. Nothing... he says in a exasperated voice.

After a few minutes the ramen is ready so they go down to the kitchen to see Luis on the couch watching tv. Karma doesn't care. Nagisa is to tired to even notice. So they eat the ramen. Nagisa was tired but he said Luis is a good cook...! Karma said yeah I guess he is. Nagisa remembered that he should probably go home. Besides he had to do homework as well. But then he remembered that his mom would be home. But he decided that he was going to go home anyway. Karma I gotta go home. Oh why? Karma said. My mom is gonna be home soon. Oh okay karma said. See you tomorrow nagisa! See you. Oh wait nagisa? Yeah? He said. Take this umbrella with you. Nagisa blushes slightly but doesn't seem to realize it. Karma notices it but doesn't say anything. Nagisa takes the umbrella and leaves. [end of chapter 2]

Quick note before you go: Yeah the chapters sizes will range because it depends on my motivation honestly but yeah as a promised here is your chapter two in the same day and I might do chapter 3 but I don't know. Anyway have a nice day bye ✨💜✨