Sophie X Male Reader

This takes place before the team goes to locate the gargoul. And part of this wasn't spired by the author thedarklord86

Sophie POV Dante's Penthouse.

I went off the Dante mowing for his help on something.

Me: " Dante i was wondering if you lok and zhalia could help me with something.

Zhalia: " Depends is it seeker work?

Me: " Yes actually a penpal who just happens to be a seeker like me. Ask my help. His mother recently passed and he wanted my help on locating something she tried to find years ago.

Zhalia: " Sounds like a certain seeker we know trying to locate something his father tried to.

We looks at lok who rubs the back of his neck.

Lok: " Who is he anyway Sophie?

Me: " (Y/n) Judeau he's a huntik foundation seeker we started writing together when i first start going to college in Venice. I've never met him in person. But he always told me the adventures he went on. His mother recently passed so I gave him my address and told him he could come and stay with me hes actually arriving to.

Dante: " I've actually heard of him hes actually ranked third amongst the best seekers of The Huntik foundation.

Zhalia: " Same it makes quite the name for himself besides being a powerful seeker with powerful titans hes almost being a very kind person. Never losing his cool no matter how dangerous the mission.

Lok seems surprised at that. But i rolled my eyes since I'd already knew about that.

Lok: " Then what are we waiting for let's go.

Time skip meeting Sophie POV.

We arrived at the airport and I held a sign with his name on it and then I saw a boy he had silver eyes and blonde hair around the same height as lok.

(Y/n): " Are you Sophie?

Sophie: "Y...yes.

(Y/n): " It's finally nice to meet you in person I'm (Y/n) judeau.

Dante: " It's a pleasure to finally meet you I'm Dante vale.

(Y/n): " It's finally to put a name to the infamous basinfamous best seeker of the foundation and this must be lo Lambert Ethan lambert's son.

Lok: " You knew my dad?

(Y/n): " No sorry but from what i heard from metz he was apparently good friends with my dad. I hope we could also be friends.

Lok And (Y/n) shake hands as we go into the limo heading over the Dante's place. I had to admit he was really cute and i couldn't help but blush. But also see the ring on his finger.