𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Bold: Great sage
Italic: Thoughts
Italic & line: Thoughts communication
Bold & Italic & line: Mind link

"I've been sliced! OOHH! It's hurts like crazy! I'm gonna die!!"

"Calm down, it was a shallow wound," Rimuru threw a potion to Gobta who dramatically rolling on the ground holding his chest.

Not only Gobta, Rigur also got potion from Rimuru and the two gape in surprise for his sudden appearance.

"Was that a healing potion?! Thanks!"

"Explain the situation to me, Rigur. What happened to the security forces?" Rimuru demand for quick answer from Rigur.

"All those you see collapse are alive and well. I sensed a powerful aura and was on heightened on alert, but I did not expect to see Ogres."

'Ogres? That's an Ogres?!'

Rimuru was in shock by the appearance of the Ogres, he expect them to look more muscular and ugly looking monster with large horns and sharp teeth. Not a human like monster with armour and long horns with Japanese style sword and equipments.

A loud clacking and slashing sound were heard catching Rimuru's attention towards the familiar wolf fighting with two other Ogres.

"Ranga!"

"Master!" Ranga went towards Rimuru.

"I have failed you! Our forces have fallen.."

'Two more, that's six Ogres in total.'

"Hey, You! I don't know the full details of what happened here, but it's clear that my forces are crossed a line. Are you willing to step back and talk this out?!" Rimuru ask for negotiation for understanding and peaceful option.

He was thinking of non-violence action after seeing that these Ogres are capable of killing his security forces easily. Rimuru is trying to calm the situation without causing potential casualties.

"Show yourself, foul Majin."

Rimuru become confuse at the call from the red Ogre.

"Wh-whoa! Hang on! What did I do?!"

"No mere human capable of enlisting the help of other monsters to do his bidding. You disguised your true being and attempted to hide your aura, but you cannot deceive the eyes of the Holy Ogre princess."

'But, my true form is just a cute, squishy slime...' Rimuru feeling blue from the red Ogre declaration.

The red Ogre pulls his sword out from the sheath, "Hmph, I don't need to hear your answer. That mask tells me all I need to know about who you are."

'Huh? The mask?'

"Wait! Are you sure you're not mistaken? This is a memento from a woman who-"

"By my sword, you shall pay your head to ease the memory of my fallen brethen and for grimly wounded my precious brother half to death, if even for a fleeting moment." The red Ogre draw his sword to Rimuru.

Rimuru began to nervously gazed as he's trying to come up with another solution as fast as he can before trouble brewing. Until he thought of one.

"Which one is the magic user, Ranga?" Rimuru ask the wolf beside him.

"The pink haired girl they call the Holy Princess."

"I need you to keep her in check. I'll take care of the rest of them," Rimuru said.