part 1 : welcome back

Nick voice over:
Since Emily left I'm kind of running the studio alone and that's scary. I'm am looking for a replacement but a troupe isn't to fond of the idea they don't want a repeat of Miss Angela but even if I just got a choreographer life would be easier. You guys might not know this but I can't really dance but I hide it well.

Richelle Voice over:
We just won nationals and it felt amazing . I am so ready for internationals and ready for dance captain, you hear me summer I'm coming for the crown.

Summer voice over:
Oh I hear you richelle but dance captain is staying right where it belongs, here with me.

Piper Voice over:
I am really nervous for internationals firstly because we are re-audtioning for A - troupe and even if I make A - troupe we could lose internationals. I have to live up to my brother I have a chance to get out of his shadow.

Nick : The auditions will be held later on today at 2 o'clock you will do 1 on 1 out of a hat like they did for the internationals team I've also got a surprise for you after the auditions they were actually the person who thought of this.

Richelle : Guys I have a surprise for you guys. Kingston piper amy henry get over here. Ok guess who's coming back to try out for A troupe.

Henry : latroy.

Richelle : you wish.

Amy : cassie.

Richelle : no.

Piper : it better not be josh

Richelle : it's...

Meeeee

Everyone ran up to hug lola.

Lola : took you long enough I've been waiting in that corridor for 20 minutes.

Henry: how did you get here.

Lola: well I was chatting on the phone to richelle and she said you needed another team member since Noah left so I said I 2ould happily come back to the next step.

Henry: well we missed you.

Lola: Hi Kingston she said shyly how's the contemporary coming along.

Kingston : I'll have you know I'm quite good at contemporary now he said as he brought her in for a hug.
Hi baby he said as he turned around to face lily.

Lily : who is that girl and why are you hugging her. I don't go around hugging other boys behind my back.

Kingston : well if you didn't jump to accusations even be in the situation.

Lily : we're done

Kingston: fine

Lily: fine

Lily : was that your girlfriend.
Oh my god I am so sorry

Kingston: it's fine Lily's complicated and that's why I love her.

Lily: Firstly I am not complicated but that was still sweet. Kingston were back together

Kingston: OK babe.

Lola: well that was fast

Amy: you'll get used to them two soon. Let me introduce you two everyone we have quite a different team since you left.

Piper: Heather, Zara, Josh and Noah have all left.

Finn: hi pipes

Piper: Hey Finn. Finn this is lola she was here a few years ago just before you came and Lola this is Finn my boyfriend. He joined when Mrs Angela came she was our studio head for a while. But she was awful. The only thing she was good for was bringing Finn, Summer.

Summer: hi I'm summer

Lola: oh my gosh I know you you won the Stacy carpenter scholarship.

Piper: and Kenzie.

Kenzie: hey I'm Kenzie but you can call me the kenz.

Piper: Mrs Angela also brought her daughter Lily but I know you've already met her.

Lola: yeah I'm not really sure lily likes me much I'm pretty sure I ticked her off.

Nick: Ok. The auditions start now.

612 words