The Start

May 7th, 2022
Hello. My name is Paintbrush. I am indeed a paintbrush. A little bit about me is that I was in a show called inanimate insanity and I'm 26 years old. Being apart of inanimate insanity definitely changed my life. Before that, I never really had friends and I never really could control my temper. I'm glad I joined it because I finally had some friends. I really didn't like the show, however. Once I left Season 3 of the dumb show, I went to go do what objects normally do, hang out and live our lives. At my house, there was a note that was dropped off at my front door. It didn't say who it was from, but it did say who it was for and of course it said my name. I was scared at the time not knowing where this came from or who dropped it off at my home. I could only assume it was from the job interview but that couldn't be right. The note would've had some sort of writing saying it was from the company. I took the note inside and set it on my kitchen table. I sat on my couch wondering if I should open it or not. With a full gut of sickness, I hesitated to open the note for a quick second, just wondering what could the note say or who put the note on my front porch. I finally opened it. I was shaking. I remember it all like it was yesterday.

Hello paintbrush. You're probably wondering who wrote this very note that you're reading. It's been a long time since we last saw each other and I wanna see you again. Like old times. Maybe we can have dinner. Here, meet me at outback at 8:00 PM sharp next Friday. -lightbulb

I couldn't believe it was lightbulb. It could've been much worse. Like a demon or some doxxer on discord. Anyway, outback was the place to meet her at. Lightbulb was fun to have around in inanimate insanity season 1 and 2. I was with O.J. in season 3 pretty much since lightbulb was still in season 2. MePhone said he could multitask with both seasons so he did that. Maybe lightbulb could've dmed me on Instagram or Twitter instead of making me so worried about a stupid note. She's always.. mysterious and quirky... ugh! It was Friday, so In a week we would meet at outback. I wonder what she could possibly want to do with me....