One.

Tristyn Stratus

I woke up and stretched before going into the bathroom .  I just went through a divorce and things were pretty tough . I was now a divorced woman raising two kids .

In the beginning things were good with Colby until he started sneaking around . He would step out to take calls , and he would hide his phone when I'm around . That was a sign that he was cheating .

I finally decided that I had enough and filed for divorce and got custody of my beautiful daughters.

After leaving the bathroom I went to the girls rooms to wake them before getting ready for work .

" Wake up " I said shaking them so they could get up .

They get up and slowly go into the bathroom to do their hygiene and get dressed. I go back into my room and do the same .

" Mommy I miss daddy " I heard coming from the doorway of the bathroom.

I stopped dead in my tracks after hearing that .

" Baby daddy did some very bad things to mommy and mommy had to leave " I said

" When will we see him "' I stood in shock.

" Soon baby " I lied through my teeth .

How am supposed to tell her never . I am supposed to tell her I'm a single
Parent .

" Oaky mommy "  I heard as little feet moved away from the doorway .

At that moment I broke down because my kids are questioning me about their father . And I don't have the heart nor guts to break their hearts .