infinite.

Rainy Saturday mornings, the smell of coffee and fresh rain. The sounds of dogs barking in the background, and birds chirping, Marilyn lay awake refreshed, and happy. She got out of bed and stretching out and yawning, with her messy, long, black hair. She got up and looked outside her window, the rain droplets racing down her window. She looked at the sky, a light pale gray colour, Marilyn had always loved the rain. She smiled and looked around outside, seeing the birds and crows in the sky. She went downstairs and took her meds, sighing. Marilyn had a bunch of diseases, she couldn't even count how many. She frowned a bit, looking down, saying to herself, "why can't I be happy, and disease free, and someone would actually love me." She sat down and sighed, covering her face. "I'm not pretty, I'm not pretty, Im not pretty" she'd repeat to herself until she cried. Marilyn was always depressed, never dated anyone, never kissed anyone, never did anything with another guy. She always thought she'd die alone. She started to feel tears comes down her face, the cold, wet, tears started to soak into her skin, and she felt terrible. She started to cry, but didn't want to. Marilyn wiped the years if her face as she saw her sleeve all wet and covered with tears. Her eyes turned red and she went back upstairs into her bed and curled up into a ball. She was all alone. All by herself. Nobody there to comfort her. She was all alone.