Chapter 1

AGE 852
Y/n was flying through Conton City observing the places there. She is memorized by the imaginary Shenron that is in the sky, the mushroom island, and  the school for the patrollers all in one place. Once she was done exploring, y/n landed in the Recreation Plaza.

Y/n: *waves* "Hey wassup!"

Strangers: *waves back at you* "Hey good to see you!"

While y/n was waving at other people, she saw Supreme Kai of Time smiling at her, y/n smiles back and starts heading her way over to the Kai of Time.

Supreme Kai of Time: "Welcome home!"

Y/n: "It's good to be home!"

Supreme Kai of Time: *giggles* "Great news! You have been chosen for that big mission!"

Y/n smiles and nods her head with excitement.

Supreme Kai of Time: "Congrats!!"

Y/n: "Thanks! Where is the Elder Kai, I was supposed to meet him?"

Supreme Kai Of Time:*offended* "Oh cheer up. The Supreme Kai of Time has graciously appeared to give you her best wishes after all, I mean really."

Y/n: "I didn't–"

Supreme Kai of Time: "Don't you think you are being a bit cold?"

Y/n: "No I'm not, I was just asking where I could find Elder Kai!"

Supreme Kai of Time:*confused then realized* "Oh you're looking for the old man?"

Y/n: "Yes I am!"

Supreme Kai of Time: "When he heard you passed the test, he went off somewhere in a hurry."

Supreme Kai of Time: "Why don't you go and look for him?"

Y/n:*😑*

Supreme Kai of Time: "You know what? I'm pretty sure that he was the happiest to hear about your success!"

Y/n: *☺️* "That's so sweet of him."

Supreme Kai of Time: "The old man ran off that way. He may have headed for that buildin over there with the light blue roof."

Supreme Kai of Time: "Somebody must've seen something. Hurry up now! There's no time to waste."

Supreme Kai of Time: "Oh that reminds, even if you are in a hurry, you cant fly yet. I saw you flying about so dont make me warn you again!"

Y/n:*😒* "Fine."

Supreme Kai of Time: "Its dangerous to be out here flying recklessly like that! You need to get your flying license before you start to fly again in Conton City."

Y/n:*😤* "It's going to take forever but ok."

Once y/n was done talking to the Supreme Kai of Time, she started to look for the people that saw the old man go to his destination.

Tufu: "Hey, how are you doing? Something the matter?"

Y/n: *smiles* "I'm doing good, just looking for Elder Kai is all."

Tufu: "He was walking down this road just a little bit ago, but he suddenly let out a large yell and took off."

Y/n:*thinking to herself* 'What the fuck'

Tufu: "Do you know the Clothing Shop over there?"

Y/n: "Yes I do!"

Tufu: "Ask around over there if you can't find him. Somebody must've seen where he went."

Y/n: *smiles* "I will! Thanks for the help!"

Tufu:*smiles back* "Anytime!"

Then y/n starts running to look for the other person that saw the old man.

Tufu:*talking to himself* "He's usually quite a boisterous old man, but he seemed a bit exhausted today. I wonder what happened...."

Chicori: "Why are wandering about like that? Let me guess, you're looking for the Elder Kai?"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am I am looking for him!"

Chicori: "I saw him walking down the road yelling out that he was busy. I thought he was headed for the Academy, but he suddenly took off running towards the Reception Area but he fell over. I hope he is all right. That was a pretty nasty spill."

Y/n: "ooo that's gotta hurt. Also where is the Reception Area again?"

Chicori: "The Reception Area is just below that large yellow roof over there."

Y/n: "Ok thanks for the help!"

Then she started running towards the Reception Area and saw a yellow Majin standing there.

Y/n:*smiles* "Hi I'm looking for Elder Kai have you seen him around here?"

Kunel: "Huh? He left the Reception Area and took off towards the Time Nest."

Y/n nodded and was about to head off but Kunel said something else.

Kunel: "The Time Nest is just past that gate. If you're ever lost, don't forget to take a look at your map, okay?!"

Y/n:*smiles* "Okay I won't forget to look at the map and thanks for the help!"

Then y/n quickly ran up two flights of stairs to the Time Nest to see Elder Kai.

Elder Kai: *yelling* "You're late!"