CPART 1 p

WARMTH|tofu x mitachurl|BROCKEN!1

cold.

cold was all they felt, tofu was in the middle of dragonspine. They were ok until the fire on the torch disappeared into smoke, all they had was a ragged thin blanket full of small holes.
his face with dried tears as his breathing began pacing faster, it was getting harder to survive out here with barely any supplies. Tofu was sent out by the adventurers guild on a fairly tough quest, and then everything went wrong there.

FLASHBACK

"oh! Tofu over here please!" katheryne shouted at them in slight panic, "is there something wrong katherhoe I mean katheryne?" tofu asked. Katheryne hesitated before asking them "do you mind doing this quest? No one in the guild would accept it no matter what.. we're running out of hope.."
they stayed silent, hoping katheryne would take their silence as a sign to continue talking.
and fortunately she did! "and well, no matter how much rewards we pile on it no one would take it." Katheryne said while pulling out a pretty large sized chest and opening it to reveal a lot of good rewards, tofu's eyes basically shined looking at the goods. Almost immediately they accepted the quest without asking further hypnotized by the rare delicacies.

As stars in his eyes glow it was stopped by katheryne blurting out that the quest will be in dragonspine, suddenly a gloomy aura started to emerge from tofu. They had always hated that cold, terrifying place.
they had tried their best to ignore having to go through the harsh ice cold snow and tall mountains of dragonspine, even so far as going to ignore the commissions in dragonspine.

Tofu sighed lowly and murmured some curses before turning back to katheryne and asking what the quest was. Katheryne, who was facing tofu with an unsure closed eyed smile, had a small bead of sweat on her forehead by his sudden mood change, said "well.. someone camped out there without the necessary needs and his family are terribly worried about his well being. The problem is that he was last located at the harsher side of dragonspine, the blizzard storm.. and.. because of that no one would go their way to take it on." Tofu hesitantly nodded during her explanation, he was starting to rethink it. But goddammit think of the primogems.. and so they took on the journey.

Which

Was probably one of his biggest regrets.