zzz p1

Walls damped. Floor thrashed. The room was covered in muddled remains of the driving house.

"Hu Tao.." she mumbled, her phone being softly crushed in-between her palms.

"Broolk.." the man behind her uttered.

Broolk turned around to see him. Inside the walls of a long gone room.

"Wh.. Wha.. What are you.."

But before she could finish her sentence, the man behind the wall breaks the one Infront of him and shouts;

"THE FUCK DID YOU SPEND ALL THE MONEY FOR???"

Broolk looked at him with bloodshot eyes, visible by the only lightsource coming from her phone, the screen showing a 5 star character.

But it wasn't Hu Tao.

"Hu Tao.." she mumbled quietly again. "I didn't get Hu Tao..,.,.,.,.,"

"So??? At least it's a 5 star!" He sighed.

"HOO..,..,, OOO...,.,.," she winced, looking back to her phone, though her body still facing the man. "I got..,.,.,., fuKCIGNE QIQI AGAIN!2!2!$+2-$"

"I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER?!?!?!" he yelled back.

"NOT LIKE THIS...,.,.,.,." she cried. "NOTLIKETHSUHEDJD...,.,MSNNN,Z"

The skin and pores on her body began to darken, the hairs protruding from them raising themselves out.

"ooo..,., ooo...,.,.," She muttered, dropping her phones and earphones on the ground as she went into a slouched stance, looking towards the ground.

"No I won't give you any more money. Those were for RENT you DUMB BA-" He yelled at her, but his words fell onto monke ears, as Broolk looked to him with angr.

"OOO...,,,. AAAOOO...,.,.,." She winced once more, charging at the non-african man with her teeth bared.

"WHATTHEFUC-" the man yelled onceore, before being dominated by Dumb Monke Broolk.

"HOOO..,..,, TTT.,.AAAOOO...,,.,,!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, alerting every station, zoo and people in the area, and eventually...,..,

Mihoy