𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello there! This is just a little information if you get confused, I will be making chapters like this every so often like right now say a character learns something new I'll make a chapter like this and add that new thing, or if a new character comes up. Right now I'm just doing the main characters so yup. Also here is the person who is helping me with this book and a special thanks to them, EnbyFrogs_InABlanket. Make sure to check them out! So anyways first, we will give you information about the characters. Afterward, we will explain how some of this works so all of you don't get confused. Make sure to read it all to understand and know for future reference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐌𝐚𝐱

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 17

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: In the normal world he has short brown hair with blonde highlights, alt clothing styles and mostly wears hoodies, brown eyes, wears circular glasses, and mostly wears doc martins. Accessories are mostly chains, rings, earrings, chokers, and sometimes necklaces. For the realm, he has pink short hair with bangs, pink eyes, wears a see-through kind of top shirt and a jacket on the side, some black pants, the same doc martins, and the accessories are the same. He also has white horns that go on the side of his head. Most importantly, S C A R S.

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5"7

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧: Electric scythe

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫: Can basically manipulate electricity and has a special sort of purple electricity he uses in special attacks.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤: Makes a finger gun with his hands and a ball of electricity charges up until it's ready to hit the target.

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬: Likes to read, doesn't like to get wet because it messes up his power for a little bit, (10 minutes or more it depends on the amount of water) loves sweet things, and dislikes spicy stuff, is bi-sexual, loves to hug or hold hands with anyone he's close with, and if someone pats his head he gets embarrassed and a shock gets sent through him to the person patting his head. He also loves it if someone draws a smiley face and shows him because he thinks it's cute

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 16

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Inside the normal world he has short brown hair, brown eyes, mostly wears shorts and t-shirts with sneakers, sometimes wears rings, and sometimes likes to wear necklaces. In the realm world, he has long purple hair, a black turtle neck and white suspenders, black pants, and some sneakers. Loves to wear bucket hats and likes to wear rings from time to time. He has claws that he can bring out at any time and fangs, with pointy ears. He has red eyes and a scar on his right eye.

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 6"4

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧: Water stars (like ninja stars but water form)

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫: Can manipulate water and control it to do whatever he wants, it also attracts sea animals so he can call any sea animals if he needs help.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤: Makes a shield out of water that surrounds him and can heal most of his injuries and increase his stamina, or others.

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬: Plays guitar in his free time and calls sea animals to play with if he's bored. Is straight and has a high tolerance for pain. (He doesn't really show it because he fights often but it's still there) Get's sensitive if you start talking about his past friends. Loves when people give him attention because he often feels left out or excluded from most things. Prefers outside and being with his friends instead of inside where he can only text or call them.