The Different-Ch.1

Storm's POV

Sweet smell of flowers or just the smell of evil..As I walk to the school of..well people like me that have special powers..or we're just mutants and we wanna feel like any other person on earth not a freak.Crimson University ,all or most mutants like I go but why don't all go?Well,some parents lock their mutant kids up for reasons.Most parents dont like for people to know they have mutants as their children.Sad,yes.It's a new year and a new day here at Crimson but somethings has changed,new students,mostly everything is new.There aren't many students here at Crimson,well Crimson is basically a huge mansion filled with antiques and what not.Oh I forgot I'm Storm but when I'm around regular humans I'm Emma and I'm 18.I control any wind or weather,I'm pretty cool.I have white as snow hair but when I'm mad it'll turn grey,don't mess with me when I'm mad,I'll start a storm,literally.Once I made a hurricane it reached over thousand miles,not joking but it wasnt bad.At least thats what I thought,I would've done alot worse.I found out I was "Storm" when I was about 11,I didnt know what to do so I basically kept it a secret till now and my parents support me somewhat but now I'm going to Crimson.

Nature's POV

Ow!Damn,I was growing roses again and I got alot more thorns then I did last time!As I picked all the thorns out of me shedding  a tear everytime I'd take one out,I remember I was posted to be at Crimson today,but I forgot.Time,only 7 A.M,thank god I'm not gonna be late for the group thing I have.To be true,I'm alittle nervous I mean I'm gonna meet my kind thats just like me!How cool is that?!Anyway,the reason why I got tons of thorns in me just now,is because I plant all types of flowers , different types Roses to Hydrangeas to Tulips to Oriental Lily's to anyone you ask about,I've got em'!They grow pretty fast too,I've gotten better,wait why to they grow so fast you ask?Well,first things first,I'm Nature,almost 20,I don't have red hair I have light brown with little strips of blonde in it,I was 17 when I found out I was "Me" now and before that I was Cheyenne.When I found out I quickly moved out leaving my parents a note:"I'm moving out,dont worry about me,Love you both.~Cheyenne".Yet then I moved to Brazil that which is Crimson is located,but I didnt go to Crimson right away I ran to hide cause I didnt know what to do,where to go,who to trust.Then Brains fold me,he has hair and he looks very young.Now I'm on my way to Crimson.Where Brains will hold all of us till its time to leave.

Lightning Force's POV

A single scream coming from my little brothers mouth from the struck of lightning straight from my hands.Oh,who am I?I'm Lightning Force or what some people call me Lightning,I control any amount of lightning and I may sometimes do force fields,Oh yeah!I was 13 when i found out I could do all that,my name was Finn,I was bullied in school cause I would always shake alot and jump alot like a rabbit.At that time I didnt know why I shaked so much was because I never let out my lightning I had in me so it stung me inside bad.My chest would always hurt so I had an excuse to not go to school,I had to go to the hospital multiple times.At some point in my life my heart stopped,laying there dead for about a  minute,I was scared beyond belief.That moment of darkness,all I could hear was my mom and little brother crying and the sound of everyone's breathing hard.I thought I had died forever,I didnt even tell my family I loved them.A moment later,I saw a light I thought it was the light leading me to heaven but,it wasn't it was the bright lights of the emergency room all around me.I was alive again,I could see my little brothers puffy eyes,tears in his blue eyes.I was alive again,the dark brown haired 17 year old was once here again.I wanted to run to my brother and hug him telling him I'll be there for him,that I'll never leave him no matter.But I couldn't,I was once again out but this time I just passed out for some reason.I woke up with my little brother asleep in on my bed with his head on my lap.Now,I'm 19 and living never forgetting to let some lightning out once in a while.Also,today I'm going Crimson,finally!