Chapter 5

Bryan POV

Today is the day, I am going to end R.S Freddy life mwhahahaha they will have no idea on what's coming mwhahahaha.... know that my knife is sharp enough I am doing this missing alone and I have a plan to get myself captured to see what they are planning to do, to get me back acka Bryan the real one.....

Goes to Freddy Land

Yes I made it to Freddy Land, I still have my key card and all, to get places and sneak along, time to find R.S Freddy and end his life and get myself captured well run for a bit and get myself Captured..... oh there he is, I run in and stab him and slice him up and watch him die and gasps as i saw Jon and the Animotronics they freeze when they saw me over a dead Freddy and I run away and they chase me.... I was quirk and all due to the past I ran to escape the Twisteds but now I don't need my animotronics anymore........ since I Joined Master, I clean and hide my knife and put my hands up and saw Jon come towards me and handcuffed my hands in front of me and pushed me to a room with a table and 2 chairs and then forced me to sit down, with the Animotronics around me to make sure I don't escape and Jon sat in front of me...... across the table, I knew what was coming.

To be coutined?

Oh sorry I did that you have to wait until next part to see what happens... what do you think about R.S Freddy gone to by Bryan or Branny hmm let me know down below