1 year later.

(Character updates threw the year)

Amiyah- She opened up a new shop so she now owns 2 hair Salons. Shoota and Amiyah started messing with each other. They planned on moving in together but it never actually happens yet. Amiyah has a lor sister named Taylor thats 15 that moved with her and Chloe because Taylor was giving her parents trouble.

Tyrell- tyrell eventually ghosted Diamond because he was falling in love with her and he didn't wanna hurt her so he just stopped talking to he.Tyrell's mother eventually apologized to him for saying he was a disappointment and she wanted to build a bond wit him she mostly wanted him to build a bond with his siblings so he tried to spend as much time wit them as possible. He even wanted them to move in with him bc his mother lived over east and it was dangerous but his mother didn't like that idea because he is young and wouldn't be able to take care of 4 kids on his own.

Taliyah- Her and Jordan made it official and Taliyah moved in with Jordan witch neither of them were expecting. She also Graduated from high school. Taliyah's father got married the Emily. Taliyah started selling edible for fun and her clientele was very big and they were mostly 15-17 she didn't wanna sell to anybody under 15 bc if she had kids she wouldn't want them getting them that young not the 15 makes it any better she wanted to also start selling weed but Jordan didn't want he in that type of business bc he knows how the game worked.

Tootie- one of his old girlfriends popped out with a child and was saying it was his he didn't believe her so he took a test to see if it was his and it was so his daughter. His baby mother dropped Sarea (his daughter) off one day and never came back so he had no choice but to be a full time father. Tootie stop selling drugs because he didn't want his daughter involved in that stuff but yk one way in one wat out....now he works at Amazon and Diamonds grandmother watches her when he's at work or just busy in general

Shoota- Shoota didn't really take Amiyah seriously at first but the more they hung out and was around each other he slowly started to catch felling for her. He was still trapping but not as much bc Amiyah would always say it was dangerous. He started working at a shoe store but they closed down so he started to work at Amazon with tootie.

Chloe- Chloe started doin lashes as a side job but she started making more money than she taught she was gonna make and started doing lashes ass a full time job from out of her house she wanted to start a business but she didn't know what to sell and she didn't wanna sell clothes bc that's what everybody sells..

Diamond- after Tyrell ghosted her she wanted to change her life to distract her so she worked a 9-5 shift at tj-max but she also wanted more money so she hit up a old friend that strips at a lot of different night clubs that rappers and the biggest drug dealers where always at so that's just where the money be at she eventually got a connect with the manager and started stripping at night and works at tj-max in the day it eventually started to be to much so she quit tj-max. She never told anyone she worked at the strip club because she didn't wanna get judged.

Jordan- one day Jordan was out shopping for a new car and he met a older man that looked exactly like him they became cool but Jordan didn't trust him that much so he did research on him and found out they had the same last name. He later found out that he was his father after meeting him grandparents. His mother became a crackhead after she gave Jordan away he has been trying to track her down for the longest but at the moment he has no clue where to look.

hii y'all imma start updating again ig..n for all y'all dat keep sayin my shit not "realistic" ITS NOT POST TO BEEEE n ik haft the words didn't make sense to y'all so imma try and make them talk more proper. Oh ok 👌