Chapter 3: Rekka Battou!

(Intro)

The goblins gather around Sasuke and Rimuru so they can see what kind of potential they have to fight.

Inner Rimuru: Looks like I shouldn't expect to find many who can fight the Direwolves. They all look scrawny and beat-up...

Inner Sasuke: This won't be an easy task... Talk about pressure...

Rimuru: Everyone, do you understand our situation?

"Yes! We prepared for a life-or-death battle!"

Sasuke: Hey, there's no need to get too worked up. Just calm down.

Rimuru: Think only about the best you can.

Everyone felt really comfortable when Rimuru said that.

Rimuru: But first, take us to where the wounded are.

The Elder leads them to the tent where the wounded goblins were resting.

Elder: We did all we could do for them, but...

Sasuke looks at one of the injured goblins.

Sasuke: It's deeper than I thought... We're gonna need like a First-aid kit to stabilize them, but-

Rimuru: That won't be a problem!

Sasuke: *looks at Rimuru* Eh?

Rimuru swallows one of them and spits the goblin back out. The wounds all over his body were healed in instant.

Elder: Y-Your wound...

"They're healed."

Inner Rimuru: The healing potion inside my body is really working!

Sasuke: Amazing...

Rimuru then continues to swallow all of the goblins and spits them out one by one with their wounds healed.

Rimuru: Well, then... We build a fence. Fortify the village's defenses. 

Sasuke: Gather all of the weapons you have. We're going to need all of them.

"Right!"

Sasuke and Rimuru kept helping the goblins to build up the fence and prepare their weapons.

(Timeskip)

The night has come. It's time for the Direwolves to become active and prepare for the attack. The leader of the Direwolves was standing on a rock looking at the field while his pack was behind him.

"It's a fine night. Veldora's protection has vanished from this forest. We have nothing to fear any longer."

The Direwolf leader looks down at his pack.

"Tonight, we will destroy the Goblin Village and create a foothold here in the Great Forest of Jura!"

The pack begins to howl.

"We will rule this forest! Our claws can tear apart any monster, and our fangs can chew any monster to pieces!"

The Direwolf jumps off from the rock and dashes towards the Goblin Village together with his pack. As they arrived, they stopped because the village has put their own defense. But the leader just mocks their defense.

"Ha! What good will such a flimsy fence do?"

Then one of the Direwolves with a star on his head went next to him.