🌱Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓟⓐⓡⓚ🌱

Cereal sat alone on the park bench on the warm summer day, their heart aching. They had longed to fall in love with a buff sexy man for so long, yet it had never happened in all the decades they had been alive. As he sat in the park, he noticed someone walking towards him. It was a grunt. The grunt had a stunning top hat, and his shoes shined in the sun. He was clearly a beefcake as he had a buff 6 pack. He wore cool shades, indicating that he was in fact a pussy slayer. Cereal felt his heart skip a beat at the muscular man that was about to walk past him. What should he do? He had waited his whole life for this one single enthralling moment.

After a bit of hesitation, Cereal stood up, and began to walk towards the man. But the man clearly wasn't watching where he was going, due to the fact of him not slowing down as Cereal walked towards him. Before he knew it, the man had bumped into him and they both fell. The man fell on top of Cereal, his face falling into his causing them to kiss passionately. Cereal gasped as the man pulled away and stood up. "Oh my heavens, my deepest and sincerest apologies sir." He held out a poop stained hand to Cereal, gesturing to help him up.

Cereal blushed furiously, and took the mans hand, the poop stains rubbing off onto his hands. As the man helped him stand up, he lowered his glasses, and bit his bottom lip, looking at cereal.  "I'm red chads." The man said, smirking at cereal. "Red labs, sorry auto correct." The man said, causing Cereal to swoon. "It's me who should be apologizing Mr. Red labs, I shouldn't have come in your way.." Cereal said, looking down to the floor.

Red labs laid his large muscular poop stained hand onto cereals shoulder. "Hey, it's ok. I'm glad we ran into each other, you seem sweet." He purred, causing Cereal to look up, a tear shedding from his eye. "Y-You mean it..?" Cereal asked with a smile. "Of course. Here, that situation was a bit awkward sir, how about I make it up to you with coffee at 10AM sharp tomorrow" Red labs asked. Cereals face heated up, before hesitantly nodding. "Yes, that would be quite nice." He responded. Red labs smiled, and handed Cereal a crusty soggy sticky piece of paper with his number on it. "Alright, I'll see you there!" Red labs called out, before running off once again.

As cereal watched him run away, all he could see was his large buttocks, bouncing up and down, shining I'm the sun gracefully as he ran off.