Diana x welcoming male reader lemon from housepest

I would like to let you know that this is the first story I written so I am sorry if it's not good.

Y/n was walking home after a long day of work. Y/n was walking through the park and he sees his friend diana walking on a bridge carrying her spear with her belongings. Y/n walks up to her.

Y/n: hi Diana.

Diana:oh hello Y/n she said sad.

Y/n: what's wrong? He asked

Diana: I moved in with my friends but I did not fit in well with their families and but now I have nowhere to go.

Y/n was sad at seeing his friend and not have anywhere to go then you get an idea.

Y/n: wait I know you could stay with me at my place.

Diana was surprised at his offer.

Diana: really? you would let me stay with you?
Y/n: of course that's what friends are for.

Diana smiled

Diana: I do not know how I could ever pay you

Y/n:its alright you owe me one someday

Diana and Y/n walk to his place and entered apartment

Y/n showed Diana her room
Y/n:this is your room. And if you need anything my room is right down the hall
Diana:thank you y/n she said happily
(2hours later)
Y/n was getting ready for bed
Diana however still felt as you need to repay him so he had an idea and get it to herself and waited for y/n to be in his room.

Y/n (yawned) and went into his room and layed down and turned off the lights. Then the door opened and Diana closes the door behind her

Y/n:(confused) Diana what are you doing?Diana: I was kept thinking of how I could ever repay you for letting me stay here so I would like to repay you by give having intercourse

Diana: I was kept thinking of how I could ever repay you for letting me stay here so I would like to repay you by give having intercourse.she said as she began to undress herself.
Y/n did not say anything he got up walk towards Diana and kissed her and she began to kiss him back and then there tounges had began given I told him it's began to fight for dominance. Y/n had began to take of his clothes quickly and they went to the bed and y/n started to kiss her down her neck and she liked it.y/n went lower and started to lick her insides with his tongue.
Diana:(moaning) great Hera I am having a feeling I never felt before. Proceed with what your doing Y/n.
Y/n continued but in a much more faster pace and Diana felt something about to happen.
Diana:y/n I feel something happening! She the came in y/n mouth.

Y/n laid down and licked the remains of his fingers. Then Diana brought her head near y/n member and looked into his eyes.
Diana:You made me feel something I never felt before an now I wish do the same.she said as she opens her mouth and began to boble up and down on y/n's member.
Y/n moans as she kept at her pace.then Diana spins her tongue on the tip of the member this causes y/n to feel his load coming quick and released in her mouth.
Y/n:Diana!!! He yells as he releases in her mouth.
Diana kept her mouth on his member and desides to swallow every last drop.after y/n released Diana looked at him when she slowly removes her mouth from his member and y/n watched her swallow his seed in her mouth. Then Diana layed down and y/n got on top of her and aligned his member at her entrance he looks at her.
Y/n: are you ready?
Diana:yes put you weapon inside me.she said smiling
Y/n then thrusted forward and Diana moand.y/n started to go in and out of her at a slow pace the began to go faster and rougher.
Diana:yes, Yes,YES!!! She yelled
The y/n got an idea
Y/n:Diana get on your hand and knees for me.
Diana confused at first but did what asked y/n then aligned his self with her entrance and then roughly penetrating it. Diana eyes the rolled back from the pleaser and her tounge was out of her mouth and turned her head around and looked at y/n and y/n looked at her and began to kiss.

Y/n felt his load coming

Y/n:Diana I'm gonna cum! He hissed
Diana:inside me I want to feel it. She said with a reassuring voice
Y/n then realeased his seed inside her and Diana came after that.
Y/n and Diana layed down on the bed and got under the covers then they looked at each other and gave one more kiss and looked into each other's eyes and smiled
Y/n:Diana that was amazing.
Diana:y/n we will be doing this again another time but for now we should rest we have school tomorrow.she said as she grabbed her stuffed animal.
Y/n:goodnight diana. he said with a smile
Diana:good night my love. she then kissed him on the lips and smiled closed her eyes with her stuffed animal in hand.
Before Y/n fell asleep he took one last look at the woman next to him and smiled and fell off to sleep