Oh my god!

Tony's POV 

Me, Nat, Steve, Wanda, Thor, peter walked into the famous red room everyone had been talking about. I noticed Natasha was a bit on edge so told her to go with Steve and find any information me and peter searched the building. Wanda and Thor was supposed to come with me and peter but they wandered around the halls just to make sure it was safe. We had all spilt up its a good job we all have an ear piece. 

Thor's POV 

Me and Wanda followed the halls we passed the lab and down the hall was peter and tony. "Hey wanda I think we should go help steve and nat we haven't heard from them in a while" I said. wanda grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "something doesn't feel right". I looked at her in confusion. Wanda carefully started walking to the end of the hall. So followed her because something i have learnt with being the avengers is always listen to wanda cos she is always right i reached to end of the hall where wanda was stood and we both looked to the big white metal  door that in front of us. You had to put a code in to open the door and we didn't have the time to go over all the possible codes. I looked to see if there was anyone around. I heard a loud bang and looked at wanda standing in the doorway where the door was I turned to her and said "was that really necessary" she looked me dead in the eyes and said "did you have any other ideas on how to get in" I shuck my head " that's what I thought" she said confidently. Wanda started to walk into the long hall with cells on one side and rooms on the other side. I caught up with wanda she suddently stopped in the middle of the hall wanda cautiously walked to the next cell and stop and said " OH MY GOD" I ran up to wanda to see this very very slim and skinny naked girl covered in cuts and bruises in the cell. "okay thor i- i need you to try and get this open and i am going to find a blanket to cover the girl up" wanda ordered me. I got the cell door open and shouted to wanda to say I had it open. She then tolded me talk to the poor girl. 

"hey I am thor and this is wanda" I said as wanda ran back to me. Wanda then said "hi gorgouse we are going to get out of here safely okay so i am going to wrap this blanket around you and then pick you up and we are going to get you out of this place and take you somewhere safe okay" the nodded her head and wanda stepped into the cell and wrapping the girl up carrying her in her arms bridal style. We walked over to where tony and peter which was at the quinjet waiting for us. 

Tony's POV     

Wanda walked out with a girl in her arms and thor said to me "we found this girl when we were exploring" thor said. "okay where are going to take her" I said. "we are taking her back to the tower until we find her parents and get her home safely". wanda chipped in. " okay okay sure we have a couple of spear rooms since steve brought his girlfriend over so him and nat went back to the tower" i said. We got onto the jet and wanda plopped the girl on her lap so she was laying down and she soon fell sleep it looked like she hadn't eaten or slept in months maybe even years. 

Shortly after we had arrived at the tower. 

Y/N'S POV 

I woke up to someone shaking me and I see a cute redhead but she wasn't my type tho. she said "we are the avengers tower". I stood up in shock the fucking avengers omg I am such a big fan of theirs. then this guy with brown hair in a red and gold suit stood up in worry and said "omg are you okay". I turned around in shock and shouted "OH MY FUCKING GOD UR TONY STARK". he chuckled and said "yes I am and you are" I didn't get to answer him cos thor came in said we have go in cos steve had a surprise for them. We walked into the building and got into the living room but steve wasn't there so I quickly turned to them and said "oh by the way i'm y/n carter" but someone said at the same time as me I turned and saw the person I hated most. 

"Hi little sis" sharon said. I glared at her and said "great it's you" 

By then steve and the rest avengers (except nat) were at the side of us. 

Sharon pulled out a gun and everyone had a shocked expression on there faces. 

I laughed at this and said "well its nice to see you too sis but is this gun necessary" i watied a bit then said again "are going to hug me or just stand there". She scoffed and said "i would never dream of hugging you". "oh of course don't after you killed our parents and sent my to the red room for most of my childhood and then when I escaped at 15  came looking for me to kill me, ah yes now i understand why you don't wanna fucking hug me" I shouted. 

Which made my best friend run in 

"GUYS DID I JUST HEAR Y/N MY BEST FRIEND" natasha shouted running into the living room. 

"UM BESTIE I AM IN THE LIVING ROOM DARL" I shouted back. 

Nat zoomed over to me and gave me the biggest hug and a kiss on my forehead. 

"So miss Natasha Romanoff must of missed me a lot" I said. She chuckled and whispered in my ear "you have no idea baby" this made my smile and pull away from our hug and say " i missed you too babe". 

Me and Nat turned to sharon who looked confused. 

"y/n I had spend my time with your sister for years cos mister fossil over there is dating her" Nat spoke loudly making sure everyone could hear. "OMG nat i feel sorry for you i would of helped you got rid of her but i i um um had a situation" I looked sadly at nat. She turned to me and said "what situation" looking worried. "Nat I was captured again and taken to the red room again" I said. Nat lifted my chin up and kissed the tip on my nose and said "babe I am so sorry why didn't you tell me", I said "you know how I was working for the assassin people they smashed my phone and sent me  and some other girls to come kill you and I was at the airport to come here New York to find you and tell you that there are people coming to kill you but I got taken at the airport then I woke up in the red room" 

Me and Nat talked for a while longer just catching up on each others life mainly hers cos I wasn't ready to talk about mine and there wasn't much to say apart from my time in the red room. See this what I love about my best friend Natasha cos she knows and understands if I don't wanna talk about something and when I am ready she listens and supports me and she is so kind and sweet and puts me before everyone else. But there is a big secret I have kept from her and I wanna tell her but I just got back but when is the right time to tell her. WHAT DO I DO? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi sorry it took so long for this chapter I have been pretty busy lately so I might take a while for chapter 5 but I will try and and do chapter 5 as soon as I can. I hope you liked this chapter. 

Love Bella  <3