Phantom Ace

"On my way!" Minako yelled into her communicator.
"Venus Eternal Power, Make Up!"
Venus ran through the park looking for Tuxedo Mask until she was stopped by an unknown figure. You could see a ace card pass by.
"Who's there?!" Venus yelled.
"Don't tell me you don't remember me." The figure replied.
"That voice... It couldn't be..."
The figure stepped out of the dark and walked to Venus to bow. "Princess, I am back, to protect you." The figure said.
"Ace..." Venus said as she quickly hugged him, "I'm so glad your back!"
Phantom Ace was supprised at this, he knew he hurt her badly when he died. Not to mention he was turned bad.
"Ace! We need your help! Sailor Moon turned bad! I think it was Chaos! She is trying to kill Tuxedo Mask!" Venus suddently said.
"Wait wait. Slow down. Who's Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon, I don't recall there being a Sailor Moon in silver millinum." Ace said.
"Oh yeah! You died... Before Sailor Moon was found! Sailor Moon is Serenity. It's kinda hard to explain why she is a Sailor Scout. Tuxedo Mask is Endymion."
"We must go immediately!" Ace said while picking the blushing Venus up and ran.
"W-why are you carrying me?!" She asked supprized.
"Because I can." He smiled.
Venus and Ace arrived. As you can guess Mamoru was supprised of Ace.
"Who are you?" He asked.
Ace bowed down, "Endymion, I am Phantom Ace, I have been assembled to help you and the scouts get Serenity back."
"We need as much help as we can get." Mamoru was oviously hurting, 'I couldn't protect her' Mamoru thought.
~
Sailor Moon lay in her room thinking of a way to kill Endymion.
'Stop this! What did Endymion do to you?!' Usagi thought in her mind, this, Mamoru heard.
'Usagi?! Usagi! Where are you?!' Mamoru thought.
'Mamo?! Mamo! Help me please!' Usagi thought (again when I say Sailor Moon it's the bad one and Usagi is the good one)
'I'm coming Usako! Just tell me! Where are you?!'
'I think I'm in the place where heavily body's are born...'
'The Galaxy Cauldren?!' Mamoru asked.
~
"You ok Mamoru?" Venus asked.
"We need to get Usako! I just talked to her! Through my mind! She's in the Galaxy Cauldren!"
~
Ok guys the Galaxy Cauldren is from the manga, it is where all heavily bodies are born. Phantom Ace is from the Sailor V manga's.