A Young Child's Dream

Author~chan: OMG!!! Tysm for the 1.02K reads! I didn't think this book was going to get so much views! Btw, shout out to natttttttt_ from Twitch for the great advice! It meant a lot to me and I feel very grateful for it. Thank you <3. Anyways, let's get this book to 2k!

Tubbo got a call from Ranboo saying he made a big mistake. He didn't know what they meant but he was told to come home and talk to Michael since they were gonna go to Dream to help him.

He walked home and knocked on the door. Tubbo waited a while. It was extremely cold in Snowchester. He took off his mittens and started rubbing his hands together. He heard the door click open. He looked up and saw a man. It was like how Ranboo described him. He looked like he was 20 years old and had the same face but his Whiteside, which was usually on Ranboo's left part of his body, was in the right. They looked and Tubbo for a while and said, "You're Michael's other dad?" "Y-yeah. . . . Ranboo called me."

"Well, you're in time. He's in his room with my kid," BooRan told Tubbo.

Tubbo went upstairs and went to Michael's room. He was about to knock when he heard two voices.

"Yeah, that isn't normal."

"I wonder what other things Papa Ranboo is hiding. . . ."

Tubbo listened closely. Michael sounded like he discovered a rare item. He sounds deeply interested in Ranboo being able to communicate with Dream. He didn't know that they got hurt mentally when he communicated with them before.

He listened as they started discussing it.

"I wonder how he does that stuff," Michael wondered.

"How do you think he's able to talk to him from far away?" a girl's voice asked.

"Maybe a potion?"

"Or maybe them and Uncle Dream are related!"

He opened the door, relieved. Guess Ranboo overreacted when he saw Michael. They did have a fear that Michael and Tubbo would find out and distance from them like they're a dangerous animal.

"Hey, Michael." He greeted him.

"Hi Papa!" Michael hugged him.

"Hello! You must be Michael's dad," the young girl replied. She was sitting on Michael's bed. The girl had a withered part on her face.  She wore a blue jacket and a striped orange and black long-sleeve. She also has a monarch butterfly barrette clip on her hair.

"Papa, I want you to meet Michaela! She's my new friend!" Michael introduced his dad to the girl.

"Nice to meet you, Michaela," Tubbo greeted her.

"Nice to meet you too! Me and Mikey we're talking about Mr. Ranboo's powers," She said.

"Yeah! I even have a video!" Michael said while going to his desk.

He grabbed his mini-camera (they gave it to him when he was 8. He's 10 in this story) and showed the video to his father.

The video showed Michael following a tall stranger in the middle of the night. It was Ranboo. He was in his ender walk. The Enderman suddenly turned around. And that was when the video ended.

"Cool right, Papa?", Michael said with a smile on his face. "I wonder if I can do that too!".

He then imitated enderwalking around the room. Tubbo and Michaela laughed.

"One day, I might get a superpower that can make me stay up all night and talk to others from far away so I won't get homesick!".

Tubbo smiled. His child had a lot of imagination in his head that anyone could never take away. He spoke to Michael with a gentle voice.

"One day, kid, you will. You have great ideas and I am sure you will achieve your dreams."

Michael ran to his father and hugged him. Tubbo hugged him back. He looked at Michaela and a random thought came to him. . . .

What is Ranboo doing with Dream right now?

657 words. Thank you again for 1.02k! Schoolwork is getting in my way from updating recently so it might take a few more chapters to finish. Good day peeps!

~Author chan