♥ 2 ♥

"You like that slut?" Said Tae oppa making me broke. Cuz i know that he only calls me slut

"Who said that i like that whore huh? Now i'm regretting to save Jisoo, i wish we didn't meet that time" I just can't believe what Jungkook said, i thought he was my bestfriend for real but this all was just acting?

"Kook! You shouldn't say this about her, do you forget that she is your bestfriend?" Said Jin oppa making me a lil bit happy that someone is here to support me.

"Duh i just saved her! But i wish i didn't save her in that day!"

"Kook she likes you!" Said Namjoon oppa, well i told him that I like Jungkook

"But i love Jennie!"

What? He loves Jennie? No no he knows that Jennie always embarras me. I think he just acting, i will confess to him today! I ran away from there to my locker.

While i was taking book from my locker, everyone were laughing at me.

"Look look who is here! A slut!" I know the voice...... it was Eunha who is my step cousin.

"Pls not today plss" i begged to her but she didn't care.

"Never" she and her minion started to beat me up untill they was tired. They let go of me, smirked and left.

And there i was completely broken, everyone was just laughing, didn't care at all, pitying over me, take pics. But..... No one help me.

I tried to stand up by holding the locker, also success. When i entered the classroom, everyone was laughing at me, throwing papers at me. I sighed and went to my seat which were on the corner, beside window. After a while, Ms. Lee came and take class.

AFTER 1 HOUR

After 1 hour the class finished, i went to cafeteria to see the 7 oppas were eating. I went towards them.

"Jungkook" I said in low voice

"What?" Jungkook said in annoyed voive that made my heart break

"I-i have s-something to t-tell y-you"

"What is this? Come straight to the point!"

"I-i lik- no no i love you, will you be my boyfriend?"

To be continue~