INTRODUCTION

WELCOME TO

'R E N D E Z V O U S'

A SEO MYUNGHO FANFICTION

-

Synopsis

"You have everything, and you're going to throw it away, for me? Don't be ridiculous.'"

"I have fame and price no longer matter, but If I can't have you then what's the point?"

Hwang Jie Lin is just a normal girl, with no status nor any fame. That is until her best friend had invited her to China's most prestigious party, who would have thought she had captured the eyes of one of China's most searched bachelors, Xu Minghao. Falling in love was just the happy part, but being the bachelor's girl is the challenge.

Dedication

To every CARATS reading this, who likes to see the boys in handsome suites and likes reading Crazy Rich Asian as much as I do, this is for all of you! This is going to be the second book of the  SEVENTEEN series. I hope you enjoy reading the book! A little head ups don't worry this book could be read without reading the first one!

Warnings

I'm not responsible for every handsome picture of Xu minghao or any of the boys in this story. So, if you did somehow get a heart attack it's on you, my friend.

Disclaimer

This is the second book of my seventeen series, and of course, there's going to be a lot of grammatical errors since English is not my first language. Please bear with me, this book is not perfect and because I suck at writing romance stories, I'm trying to practice. Second, this book is inspired by Kevin Kwan's story Crazy Rich Asian, I just thought the boys would fit the role, but I'll make sure to make the story a bit different than Kevin Kwan's.

Please don't plagiarise my work, please get out, and I will report you, I will make sure you get your book taken down. This is only for the enjoyment of reading, please don't take this all too seriously alright?

Copyrights

Copyright ©️ 2021 by hhoushuaa_

I don't own Seventeen or any of the artists I will use here.

The book is a work of fiction, The names of characters, places, and incidents are the product of my own imagination. Any resemblance to the persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved, No part of this book should be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

BOOK 2 OF THE SEVENTEEN SERIES