PROLOGUE

He stood there, looking dashing in his suit

He stood there, looking dashing in his suit. The crowd was cheering. The loudly music and cheers were all numb. Because all she could only see was him.

She looks at the side to see a familiar person smiling in the distance, a bright smile that was never given to her no matter what she does. She was never enough.

His eyes were searching everywhere until he landed on her. She could only smile as a tear slid to her red cheeks. She wanted everyone happy, but falling in love has a price, and she had to pay the most enormous debt.

He walked to her, slowly holding her hands, but she pushed him back.

"I – I want to run away from here," he told her, but she could only laugh pathetically.

"You just reunited with your loved ones; the smile we've been searching for since the day I landed was finally latched itself to them. Today is supposed to be a happy day." She told him, "I'm even ready to let go, but here you are standing in front of me, looking ever so dashing, but what can I do?"

"Then hold my hand, and I'll never look back." He told her as he tried to reach out to the girl, but she staggers back.

"You have everything, and you're going to throw it away for me? Don't be ridiculous.'"

"I have fame, and price no longer matter, but If I can't have you, then what's the point?"