chapter 1

you are walking down the alley, while you are walking a man comes up to you and says, babygirl where are you going ?, you don't care and who are you ?, you ask him and raise your right eyebrow, you don't remember me, he asked you at the same time, I don't know you so I asked who you are, you said that in a rather loud voice and walked away but he chased you and held your arm at the same time he said, don't be naughty just come with me , I really don't want to, you said and you're trying to remove his hand from your arm, just come with me, he said at the same time and you answered it with, ehh I really don't want to, he pointed a knife at you and he was about to grab your hand suddenly he fell and there was blood on his neck you looked at his wrist if he was still alive but he was gone, and you were confused why he died when someone spoke behind you.

huh that's very easy, you're shaking because you might be the next he stood up and walked but when the this knee and you suddenly feel dizzy and you faint.

you woke up in a very large room that was not familiar to you, the black and white walls inside were scary because it was dark you didn't move anymore and slowly left the room outside it had a very long passage and you didn't know the exit of this house or should I say mansion, when you see the stairs you quickly go down when you hear them talk and you listen to it.

TAEHYUNG POV
taehyung marry him, dad said at once I answered, dad I don't love her, I don't even know her, when you marry her there is anything in return, dad said and I asked, anything ?, yes, the short answer by dad and I said, when I marry her you will give me your position as vampire boss, yes when you marry him, dad replied and I smirked.

Oh my god it's hard to think but we should plan our story if we are going to make a story

Author nim