Chapter 2

No edits- SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG!

"I'll check on Liam," I told Scott before he could go tell my brother the details. "And please do not  tell Stiles, I got bit by that thing," I pleaded to him, before sliding into (your DM's) the bathroom.

Scott thought it would be an excellent idea, to put Liam in the bathtub. I pleaded to not tie him up, but as he said and I quote, "He is my Beta. Plus I am older and wiser than you." You would think. Walking over to the tub, I pulled back the curtains. Liam looked at me with pleading eyes and I sighed, taking off the tape from his mouth.

"I'm sorry," I winced when he winced, than awkwardly wiped the top of his lip. It was red, plus the was something there! "I'm sorry, you have to deal with this," I sat next to the tub, putting my head against the wall and closing my eyes. "You don't deserve this," I told him, shaking my head.

"Hey, is your leg alright," He questioned me, and I tried to hide the bandaged ankle. "I should be the sorry one, I couldn't help you- He could have seriously injurred you," Liam said, guilt laced in his words.

"I am seriously injurred, did you see his teeth," Chuckling, I stopped when I saw Liam looking at me in sorrow. "Liam, I'm fine. I have been through so much worse, this is like an ant compared to everything else," I told him, vaguely. The worst that has happened, was when the Alpha's came.

I shook of the thought of Kali's awful toenails, and smiled at Liam.

"So you bit him," I heard Stiles.

"Yea.."

"And you kidnapped him," Stated, not questioned.

"Yea."

"And you brought him here," Again not a question.

"I panicked, it was Jay's idea anyway," Scott said, blaming it on me. My eyes narrowed and I put the tape back over Liam's mouth. Walking out of the restroom, I glared at Scott. "I call bull," I said pointing at him.

"Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles questioned, and Liam let out muffled cries. I facepalmed and nodded to Stiles in a sarcastic way. "Did you grab the axe, Jay," He asked, looking excited- STILES!

"Yea, it's in the closet, where you're dead body will be," I said smiling sweetly at my dear brother. Maybe- just maybe, I have been around Isaac and Derek way too much.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck," Stiles groaned to Scott, and ignored me completely. Huffing, I sat of Scott's bed, ready to watch the drama happen.

"I know, which is why I called you. What do we do?" And as quickly as Scott said that, they managed to tie Liam to a chair. Are you serious? How is this even better?

"Stiles, this isn't better. Can he atleast get the tape off his mouth," I asked, looking at my brother with pleading eyes. He huffed and bent down to Liam's level, looking him straight in the eye.