chapter 9

Ok it’s been about two weeks since my last update so I’m sorry! i will wright as much as I can tonight and try to do one 2marrow, but if I don’t I promise that I will do one next weekend (btw I was on winter break when i wrote all of the other chapters and now I’m back in school so it’s been kind of crazy for me!) comment vote subscribe!! <3

Emma’s POV

"...uh...truth?" I said to Niall. Ok what’s wrong with me? That sounded like a question!

"Oh" he sounded surprised "ok then this is going to be easy. I dare you to kiss Harry." Niall said flat out. Harry blushed and I was in shock.

Harrys POV

So I have kinda liked Emma for a little bit and I kinda slipped that out when I was talking to Niall earlier. He wanted me to kiss her and I’m blushing so that helps a lot but I cant. I want to find the girl that likes me. The one that was talking to Lou when I passed out and they still thought I was. I think it kind of sounded like Emma now that I have been with them longer than a day or two but it could also be Dawn because they both sound a lot alike. Dawn like Zany though. I know that for a fact. I guess it’s is Emma but it couldn’t be. She said that she had a boyfriend. I don’t know, this is just so confusing!!

The next thing I know me and Emma are about a foot away from each other. Well we were untill Niall pushed us closer.

I gave him that 'really' look and he just smiled evilly and the others became inpatient and started doing something else.

"You don’t have t-" she said but I cut her off and kissed her. Ok why did I do that? She was just right their I had to! Uhg

She kissed back a little but then took a step back. She had a look on her face. Not mad or sad but a mixture of confused and happiness.  Then I became confused. Didn’t she want to kiss me? I hope. I wanted to kiss her. Oh wait I did. See how dumb I can be sometimes?

"That was...uh.." Emma said "awkward" I cut her off

"Ya that’s it" she laughed a little and winked. So i am gonna guess that she’s not so mad. After all it was a dare.

TWO DAYS LATER

Katie POV

"ABBY WHAT CAN I WHERE!!!!???" I shouted and she ran in with her hair in a towel and a robe around her.

"Hay we have that same thing on!" she smiled and I looked down and realized that I had me hair in a towel and a robe on too.

"Wow... OK but seriously what should where?" I asked he way to nevious

"what do you mean? Just pick something random out like you always do." she sounded like she knew everything about me. Then I realized that she dose!

"Jason! He'll be her in a half hour and, I'm not dressed and, my hair is still soaked from my shower." I sated looking at a dress then putting it back deciding not to where that.

"Oh ya I forgot about that!! OH what about.. this!!" She picked out a cute purple tang top like shirt. It was one of my favorites so I chose that and a pair of shorts.

I got dressed and dried my hair and my phone bussed It was Jason

"Hey baby!!" he sounded like he was still driving

"Hay!! Are you here yet?" I asked

"Turning in right now, meet me out here?" He asked

"Ya on my way!" I said and hung up

Just then the girls came out of their rooms and we started walking to the front of the camp.

Jason has been an actor since he was about six or seven years old. When I was sixteen I tried out for American Idol and won! I then signed with a record label and didn’t want to be alone when I was singing so I then got put in a band. When we were all getting to know each other I found out that Abby and I both loved to swim but were not very good at it either. We went to the pool one day and I practically drowned but Jason saved me. He was taking a brake from acting for a little bit. That was three year ago and ever since then we have been together. I love him! <3

As me and the girls walked we came up to his car. I haven’t seen him for a week or two so I ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"KATIE!!!" he yelled

"JASON!!!" I yelled back

We hugged for a few seconds then kissed. The girls came up and did the little cough cough thing and we stopped.

 "Hey Jason!!!" all the girls said as he ran over to hug them. They are all really good friends actually. Is pretty cool because they get along so well. Its like we are all sisters and he is our brother and I’m dating him! Wait that sounded weird didn’t it? Ya kind of...