Chpt 1 - The Call

Audrey's POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing. Now what? I was currently living with my parents and was unemployed. I have been looking for jobs for what seems live forever now and no one wants to hire me. 

I answer my phone "Hello?"

"Hi this is Stephanie calling from Sierra Building Company" the lady says. What?

"Uh...how can I help you?" I ask.

"My boss wanted me to give you a call cause he wants to interview you" she says.

"But I didn't apply for a job there" I say with confusion.

"Well he wants to talk to you so he expects you here at 10:00am"

"Today?"

"Yes. Now goodbye" she says before ending the call. What the fuck just happened?

I look at the time. It was already 9:00am! Damn it! I get up and look up the address of their head office. Okay it was only ten minutes away. I run to the bathroom, turning the shower on. I wait for the water to warm up and pick out a nice white blouse and a black pencil skirt. I have a quick shower before brushing my teeth then putting my outfit on. The skirt showed off my ass and the blouse showed off my cleavage a bit. I do my make up then curl my hair before making sure I have everything. I go out to my car and get in, starting up the engine. My car was old but it worked well still, I was working on saving up for a new one. I drive to Starbucks since I have some extra time. I order a latte and a breakfast sandwich before driving over to Sierra Building Company, eating on the way there. I get there and put a piece of mint gum in my mouth to hopefully freshen up my breath. I make sure I have everything ill need before getting out of the car and walking into the massive building. Holy shit it was huge.

I walk in, looking around. It was super modern and amazing. 

"How can I help you?" The lady at the reception desk asks.

"Oh, I have a job interview" I say.

"Okay, I'll show you to Mr Black's office" she says, getting up and leading me to the elevator. We get in and she pushes the button for the 50th floor. Geez this building had lots of floors. We eventually get up to the floor. She leads me to a set of dark wood doors.

"You can enter and ill be in the lobby if you need me" she says before going back to the elevator. Okay, this was it. Don't embarrass yourself Audrey.