Author's note

Welcome again to the world of Indian Scifi.

( Don't worry if this is your first time here. I usually reintroduce the characters in every story. So it doesn't matter what sequence you are following )

First of all thank you for making it upto here. This is the third story after TFIG and Versatile.

( You can always read this one as a standalone too and later glance at both the books mentioned above )

Now that we've seen some romance in TFIG and some family drama in Versatile,

I finally bring you what you were waiting for. Lots and lots of time travel. It might create confusion in minds of some of you, but I guarantee you, you'll enjoy even more.
Also before proceeding, I would just like to remind that the narrator isn't Akshit or Omkar anymore.

He's faster. He's better.

He's Satvar.

Disclaimer :

Disclaimer :

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I, Vedant Chavan asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

© All rights reserved. No part of this text or the illustrations maybe reproduced, transmitted, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known or hereinafter invented, without my permission.

Fun fact : This was the first book I ever wrote. It started as a challenge but I ended up writing the whole book. (In my 11th std.) While publishing here on Wattpad I tried to keep it the same, just added some side plots and made it even more interesting. So enjoy !

Book starts from 30th September
(a week to go)