A Weird Day

(This is the outfit kaz wore btw)

*Kazuichi's POV*

I'm walking down the hall's close behind Nagito, I had to wear a big and puffy jacket to hide my chest, and it was a pretty chilly day so I was lucky,

We got to the class, as I rush to sit down I suddenly trip and fall! I expect to hit the ground, but I get held by some strong muscular arms, I notice one is bandaged and i immediately know who it is...

*Gundham POV*

I move to my throne and notice the shark toothed mortal about to hurt themselves, I rush to their rescue and catch them just in time.
While I'm about to speak I notice the shark mortal is smaller than usual, they quickly escape my grasp startling me a little because obviously no mere mortal would startle the great tanaka!

"Thanks..I guess.." The smaller mortal says, I notice that the mortal is squeakier than usual, "your voice has a little more of a high pitch than usual"
I say outloud, that everyone's attention slightly goes to the two of us.

"I-It does?" The pink haired mortal says looking nervous, Then the lucky mortal bursts through the doors and captures the souda mortal saying "Let's go talk with hajime kaz!" 'He also slightly looks unwell, I wonder what went on?'I think as i continue to my seat.

*Nagito POV*

"That was close!" I say while finally being far enough from the class, I look towards kaz and notices that they are relieved too.

"let's skip class for now ka-" "HAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!"
Me and kaz were both startled. We know exactly who said that, but we just didnt expect it right now.

I turn around to see Ibuki jumping around, "YOUR INVITED TO IBUKIS PARTTTYYY!!!" Ibuki says cheerfully while handing us fliers, "Oh, thanks for the invite ibuki!" Kaz says as she disappears from view.

"Are we going?" I ask even though I know I'm gonna go even if kaz says no. "Hell yeah!" Kaz says enthusiastically, I saw the invitation Ibuki handed us and it said the party was tomorrow! "We need to get outfits for the party soon! The party is tomorrow!"

"Oh! Let's go right now cause we're skipping class anyway" kaz says, and we both head to our dorms to get ready.

*Time skip brought to you by Connie beef*

*Nobodys POV*

They both decided to wear some comfy casual clothes :) Heres what they wore:

Kazuichi:

They both decided to wear some comfy casual clothes :) Heres what they wore:                       Kazuichi:

Nagito:

(They didnt mind kaz being in clothes that revealed his body because their class was at school and not the mall)

Kaz had some shorts and a baggy shirt cause he was a tad smaller than before, it was enough to expose a bit of his chest, but not alot.

They both wandered around wondering what to get, kaz got a few bra's and Nagito got a suit

This is what it looked like :)

They were wondering what to get kaz for the party but didnt know if kaz should get a dress or a suit

But before you know it, someone showed up!

*Sonia POV*

I was walking through the mall with a few of my classmates. (Akane, Nekomaru, Gundham, Chiaki, Fuyuhiko , and Peko!) I was walking past a store cause we had all separated and decided to meet back at the middle of the mall, in the corner of my eye I see a familiar shade of pink. I look closer and see Nagito and a girl, 'she looks somewhat like Kazuichi...'
I think to myself, I decide to go and say hi.

I walk up to them and greet them.
"Hello Nagito! Who is this?" "Oh, Hello Nevermind! This is Ka-" "KATRINA!" The girl says as she interrupts Nagito in a loud manner, reminds me of Ibuki's cheerfulness. Anywho, I chat with them for a while, 'Katrina is a copy of kazuichi exept feminime' I think to myself while listening to Nagito talk.

After a while of chatting I get an Idea! "Nagito! I need help finding a dress to wear for Ibukis party and I was wondering if we could look together!"
I say excitedly! "W-what a coincidence that Katrina is also looking for an outfit!" Katrina nods her head at that, I smile and say "well, why dont we look together katrina!" I looked down at her as she is slightly shorter than me, "Uh, Sure!" And she then gave me a familiar toothy grin. 'The only person that would do such a toothy grin was Kazuichi...' I thought to myself for a little longer before saying, "Who are you really?

------------------------------------------------------

And done! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I had alot of fun doing this :)
And I cant wait to think of more ideas! But for now I'm gonna take a break, k? Anyways, Author-Chan Out!