Chapter 2 - Two Super Saiyans emerge! (Opening 2)

The scene begins with Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Cabba, Caulifa and Kale were faced at Cauly, Broly's sister who sent the scattering green energy blasts everywhere, forcing the five Saiyans back as Cauly then launched her blasts at them as they dodged the blasts across the ice. Suddenly, Pan, Bulla and Marron appeared to join the party as they combined their powerful signature moves to overpower Cauly's two green orbs which the blasts are collided causing the water to urupt from the pond before splashing down as Cauly bursts through the splashing water to chase after Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Cabba, Caulifa and Kale. Pan, Bulla and Marron blocked her path as they kept her to buy the six heroes' time to find a way to stop her from bringing the destruction upon the planet.

Next, it showed Kolard and Shallot were fighting against Chilled and Slug as Guan Daozheng, Li Yunxiang, Su Junzhu, Kasha, Li Jinxiang, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei were watched them with worried expressions as Shallot punched Slug in the face and then blasted him with a blue ki energy ball while Kolard kicked Chilled in the back, forcing him to crash down onto the sea. Then they both faced at Bito who smirked devilishly and made his first move to fight them.

The two of them are charged over at the greatest foe of Yamoshi as Bito quickly dodged from them as he delivered his two arms to collide Kolard and Shallot as they almost fell to the sea but Bito appeared behind them before both of them turned around to make a counterattack as Bito fired the two blasts at them and caught them in the back of their collars. He tossed them over to the canyon wall near the Ciji Hospital as the patients and staffs were horrified to see them. The group ran over to them as Guan Daozheng and Li Yunxiang helped them to get up from the ground as Bito laughed evilly alongside with his compatriots.

Kolard turned to Shallot who nodded indicating it is time for the hardcore as they both roared to transform into the Super Saiyans as the group gasped with shock and amazed to see their transformations. Bito and his four minions sent down to fight them as both Kolard and Shallot were getting ready to charge their energy for their best moves and blasted their ki energy beams towards them before the enemies were collided, it is unknown where they gotten hit by the beams or survived.