Heejay - unexpected mates

Characters

Park Jongseong/Jay

17 yrs old
Omega
Mate ???
One of the Rich successors in the school

Lee Heeseung

Just kidding 🤣

19 yrs old
Alpha
Mate ???
One of the popular Rich successors in the school

Other characters are:
The rest of enhypen...

_____________________________________
Jay
I was at school with my friends at the school's library, in a free session.

We were planning for the big party tomorrow, I'll be turning 18 the age that I will find my mate. The topic of finding my mate is very exciting to me.

I'm so excited I've been smiling the whole day. And that is very unusual of me because I'm always wearing a straight face, or I'm always upset. Not that I was proud of it, but it was just who I am.

"Jay hyung can you stop smiling like a fucking lunatic, it's creepy," jungwon spoke faking a shiver. Sunoo chuckled and continued with the planning. Unlike jungwon here who lives to annoy the fuck outta me.

"I stopped smiling and glared at them. "Why don't you just enjoy this side of me while it lasts," I hissed at jungwon. But I won't let him make my good mood go away today.

I smiled again, and continue with the last minute planning for tonight. Because it has to be the best birthday I have ever had, and it will be the biggest one too. My best friends are: Jungwon, Sunoo and Jake and I love them with my while heart.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We all went to my apartment to have a sleep over, because we wanted to go to the hotel together, tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.

So with the help of our parents, we already planned that it will be kept at a seven star hotel in the heart of Seoul. In the big hall that can hold up to a thousand people with space still in there. We planned it to be an elegant party. I wanted it to be a mascaraed party because it seemed fun to me. All the guest will wear formal clothing and will have to have a mask to enter. We made exactly 1000 invitations, at school I gave out about 600 invitations. And we gave out the rest to our families. Because no one can enter without one. The party starts at exactly 9pm sharp and will end at 12am. There will be an after party for those who are gonna stay at the hotel and want the come.

And the last minute preparations we did together, were that we would have a big surprise for everyone. I wasn't quite sure because it was last minute and we didn't get any time to practice for it.

But they managed to convince me and we practiced all night until 10:13 pm. God I was so wared out, but never the less I was still happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was morning and I woke up to my best friends dragging me somewhere. I pretend to sleep and see where they were carrying me. "Wow I knew these two were planning to kill me one day, but why on my birthday," I said to myself in my head.

They left me sitting here for a while I slightly opened one of my eyes and saw jungwon looking right back at me with a sarcastic expression. I opened both my eyes and stood up quickly.

"You know you bitches could've waited until my birthday was over to kill me, I knew it anyways." I said crossing my arms at my chest and tuning my head away.

"Wait, what are you talking about hyung, have you finally gone loco?" Jungwon said with a disgusted face. He walked away saying he was going to use the bathroom.