jaywon - at my end

Might be short story... Listen to the song above on repeat for better experience

Today was the day Jay asked jungwon out on a date, after having a crush on him for over a year.

Jungwon said yes and jay was through the roof happy, he even started planning future dates too.

Jungwon was happy with Jay, whenever jay is around he would automatically smile, he made his bad days better.

"Ahh!" Jungwon screamed running away from jay, they were on the beach, running around bare footed.

People could hear their loud laughter from afar, proving they were having lots of fun.

But Jay caught up with him and threw him over his shoulder to avoid him trying to trick him again and running away.

Jungwon accepted his fate and let jay carry him to the shade to cool down a little, after playing in the sun for too long.

"Baby, are you tired, here drink some water," jay offered.

Jungwon blushed and accepted the water anyways, "thanks Jay hyung," he said before taking a sip.

Jay just sat there smiling at him with admiration and love in his eyes. No denying that he already wants to spend his whole life with the boy beside him.

Jungwon looked up feeling his stare on him, "what's wrong hyung is something on my face?" Jungwon asked.

"Nothing just your beauty, that I'm busy admiring," jay said.

Jungwon blushed at his cheezy words, "hyung~" he whined pushing his shoulder lightly.

Jay laughed out loud at jungwon's shy act, he found it really cute, no wonder he didn't find any interest in girls in the girls that were acting cute towards him.

They played some more in the sun before they got tired and watched the sunset together.

"Hyung, do you think my parents will accept us when they find out about us?" Jungwon asked leaning onto Jay's chest.

"I'm not sure wonie, but let's hope that do," jay said and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, because if they don't, then I will run away with you," jungwon laughed at his idea.

Jay would think he's joking, but he was being dead serious.

They were on their first date, it could be one of the most cliche date plans ever, a simple walk on the beach while watching the sunset, then going to sit at the han river to enjoy the cool night breeze together.

They stayed there for a little bit more, enjoying each other's company.

They were very satisfied, it was very simple but it was still enjoyable.

By now they were going back home, towards their dorm in the university they go to.

But...

When they arrived to the school, they could hear faint screaming of students from the dormitories, and then a gun shot went off.

Frightening jungwon a lot, he stumbled into Jay's hold, they were holding hands tightly.

They came to a conclusion that there were school shooters around the school.

So the dashed to hide away, with a fast beating heart and light foot steps.

Entering the dormitory, they hid most of the way without being seen.