#3

Before I headed back to class, I heard Monoma ask Tetsutetsu, "Now, where were we?" I had a nose bleed and walked into the classroom. "They are very much okay." I told them, giving them a thumbs-up.

~With Monoma and Tetsutetsu. Monoma P.O.V.~

I was actually making out with my crush. I continued to kiss him when he broke it. We sat there panting. "We should probably head back to class." Tetsutetsu said. "Y-yeah." I stuttered out. I flushed pink. "AWWWWWW! Did you just stutter?" I heard Tetsutetsu ask in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Why was I acting like this? It's Tetsutetsu's fault. We walked back to class holding hands. We let go before Tetsutetsu opened the door. I noticed the ears and tail were still there so I turned off my quirk.

~Back at class 3rd person P.O.V.~

Kendou stood up quickly when the two blushing boys entered the classroom. "What were you guys doing that took forever?" Monoma tensed up and moved closer to Tetsutetsu.

"Vlad, can we talk privately? It's important." Tetsutetsu asked him, putting arm around the small blonde. "Sure. Hold up one second." He got up and followed the two boys outside the classroom.

~Monoma P.O.V.~

Vlad closed the door behind him. "What was it?" "Do you want to tell him or-" Tetsutetsu started but suddenly the bathroom door opened to show the bastard. "YA BITCH!" I yelled. He looked towards me and glared at me.

He saw Tetsutetsu and Vlad and then he ran. "Why did you do that Monoma?" Vlad asked. "Can you tell him, Tetsutetsu? I'm still, ya know." I asked him. "Sure! That guy that came out of the bathroom, he m0lest3d Monoma. I walked in there and knocked him out." Tetsutetsu told Vlad.

Vlad's face was unreadable. "I'll talk to his teacher. Are you okay Monoma?" Vlad asked me. I nodded. "Maybe go check in with Recovery girl, just in case." He said to me. I nodded once again.

He peeked his head into the classroom. "I'll be right back. Behave and don't crowd them with questions when they come in." He told the class. Tetsutetsu and I headed down to Recovery girl's office.

Tetsutetsu walked next to me with his arm around my shoulders protectively. When we arrived, Tetsutetsu knocked on her door. "Yes?" She asked us. "Can you check up on Monoma? Something happened to him in the bathrooms and we wanted to make sure he was okay." Tetsutetsu told her very quickly.

"Yes, of course. Come in." She told us, opening the door for us. We walked in and I sat on a bed. Tetsutetsu stood next to me. "Can you tell me what happened?" She asked me.

I nodded and hesitated to answer. "I was minding my own business, using the bathroom when I believe a 3rd year walked in. He grabbed me from behind and put his hand over my mouth. He shushed me when I tried to scream. A-and." My voice started to break.

"H-he put his hand in my pants. A-and was about to do something else horrible, Tetsutetsu walked in and knocked him out." I ended. I was crying and gripping onto the sheets on the bed.

"What did he look like?" Recovery girl asked. "Vlad is taking care of him but I can tell you." Tetsutetsu said. She nodded and he proceeded to tell her. "He was taller than me by about an inch and had strawberry blonde hair. He didn't have his quirk on but I'm pretty sure he had something to do with ears and a tail. He had green eyes also with a tiny bit of freckles. That's all I know." Tetsutetsu ended.

"I believe that is Onawa Shinzaro. That's his name." Recovery girl said. I sniffed and curled up my knees to my chest. Tetsutetsu sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into his touch.

~An hour later~

We were now sitting in class listening to Vlad when someone knocked on the door. Vlad walked up to it and opened it. A couple seconds later he called my name. "Monoma, someone wants to see you." Vlad told me. I nodded and got up. I opened the door and walked out.

"What's wrong Kat?" I asked, stopping next to him. "My friends kicked me out of the group." He said, leaning on my shoulder.

I tensed up. "Those mother fuckers!" I yelled out. "SHHHHH! Someone could've heard you!" He shushed me. I sighed. "Sorry. Do you know why?" I asked.

"They just kicked me out without reason." He said, sitting against the wall. I sat down next to him. "Well that's stupid." "Yeah." He looked at me.

"We're going to Recovery girl. Now." He said, grabbing my hand. I was already there today? "What? Why?" I asked him, standing up. "Your bruises are getting out of hand! They are even worse now!" He yelled, walking faster.

I stayed silent. We made it to Recovery girl's and Katsuki knocked on her door. "Yes?" She asked when she opened the door. "We need your help." He told her. "You were already here today so why are you back?" She asked me.

"Kat noticed the bruises were worse so he brought me here." I told her. "You need to tell her to stop. They are getting really bad." I nodded. "Please don't go after her." I told her. "If you don't want me to, I won't." She said to me, "Thank you." I told her.

~Back at class~

"Do you want to come over today?" I asked Tetsutetsu. "Sure. Why not? If I just text my parents where I am, they'll be fine with it." He told me. I smiled and nodded.

~After class~

Tetsutetsu and I walked to my house with Katsuki. "Why is Bakugo walking with us?" Tetsutetsu asked me. I stopped walking. 'Shit. I forgot.' I continued walking. "How to explain... Oh. Bakugo and Toga are my siblings and we are missing a sibling. Also don't mind our adoptive parents, they aren't very nice." I told him.

He nodded. "Your older sister is Toga and your older brother is Bakugo? That kinda actually makes sense." He said. "Thank you for understanding and promise not to tell anyone. I don't want everyone to know about us." Bakugo told him.

"I promise. Also why are you so calm?" Tetsutetsu asked him. "I just act like that around people. I don't like feeling weak. Also," Bakugo leaned towards his ear. "Break Neito's heart and I won't be nice." He whispered.

~Please tell me if there is any mistakes or problems.~