Prologue

The room was pretty quiet until the sound of people dropping onto a large mattress was heard. The first two to drop were Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Owww," Takemichi says as he gets up from the mattress.

"Is this how you time travel, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu says, also getting up.

"No, I normally feel electricity through my arms and wake up. This never happened before," Takemichi says with a bit of panic.

"Where are we then?" Chifuyu asks, looking around.

"I can answer that," a boy who appears to be around the same age as them suddenly emerges from the dark.

The two blondes jump before looking at the boy.

"Who are you?" Takemichi and Chifuyu ask at the same time.

"You can call me Sage. I was told to bring you here." the boy, now known as Sage, says while grinning.

"Why?" Chifuyu asks while Takemichi is staring at a wall, lost in thought.

'I don't remember Naoto telling me about a guy named Sage. Who is this dude, and what does he want?' was what Takemichi was thinking. However, his thought process broke when he heard Sage speak again.

"I'll answer all your questions when the others arrive," Sage says.

Right after he says that, the sound of more people falling and landing on a mattress is heard. You could hear groans from the people who fell face flat on the mattress.

"Ken-chin, where are we?" Mikey says, sitting up and looking at Draken.

"I don't know how about you ask Takemichi, Chifuyu, and that random guy standing there," Draken replies.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Baji says, getting up and suddenly grips on the collar of Sage's shirt.

"BAJI-SAN?!" Takemichi and Chifuyu yelled with shock all over their faces.

"Takemitchy and Chifuyu, do you know this guy" Mitsuya, who seems to be the only one calm, asks as he gets up.

"His name is Sage, and we just met him right now," Chifuyu replies as he tries to get Baji away from Sage.

"Is this a punishment? If so, I am so sorry for whatever I did to you," Kazutora says to Sage before he starts staring at Baji.

"KAZUTORA?!" Mikey says, surprised before looking at Sage, glaring at him, "Why are you here, and what do you want from us?"

Sage, who doesn't seem to be affected at all by Mikey's glare, grins. "You can follow me to the other room, and I can explain why you all are here."

Everyone looks at Sage warily before finally agreeing and following him to the other room. The room had multiple couches, all facing a giant screen. It looked like some kind of cinema. (reference is below this if you want to have a better idea of how it looks like)

 (reference is below this if you want to have a better idea of how it looks like)

"Take a seat," Sage says as he directs every one of them to a seat. Sage proceeds to stand in front of the screen before he starts speaking.

"In case some of you didn't hear yet, my name is Sage. My boss told me to bring you here. I will now answer any of your questions."

"Why are we here?" Chifuyu asks.

"You guys are here to react to Tokyo Revengers," Sage answers.

"What is Tokyo Revengers?" Mikey asks 

"It's pretty much a documentary of your guys' life, but it's mostly about Takemichi. Because of that, it's shown mostly through Takemichi's point of view. To make it interesting, it will be shown to you in the form of an anime." Sage replies.

"Why did you have to bring us? We don't even know who Takemichi is or at least don't know him that well." Smiley says as Angry, who was sitting next to him, and some other people nod their heads.

"You guys will end up knowing about him in the future," Sage says. "Oh, and before I forget, three of the people here are from different timelines. Takemichi and Chifuyu came from after the Christmas event, while Kazutora is from after the Halloween event. I can not elaborate what I mean by 'events,' or it will spoil the plot."

"Any other questions?" Sage asks while looking at everyone.

"Do you have any dorayaki?" Mikey asks.

Suddenly a plate of dorayakis appeared on Mikey's lap.

"That reminds me, if you guys are hungry, you can request any food from me, and it will be given to you. You can also request to have a break if needed." Sage says. "Now, does anyone else have questions?" Everyone kept quiet.

"Okay, we can finally start now," Sage says and walks to a chair that was on the back of the room. He picks up the remote and clicks play.

Characters who will be reacting: (more may be added as the book continues)

Takemichi

Mikey

Draken

Mitsuya

Baji

Chifuyu

Kazutora

Smiley

Angry