Who am i?

I didnt expect to be with Carl. I didnt think my world would start to revolve around him, why must he be this way towards me. He makes me feel as if I was wanted or something but then again I think about "him" and how much I was in love with "him" but at the moment nothing else matters except him.
   We went inside the coffee shop i got my usual skinny brew with coldfoam and extra caramel drizzle while he got a matcha tea. We sat down and chated a little about random things and then I asked the thing that was bothering me most.. "Carl" i said.. "yes nora?" He replied.. "this is the question ive been meaning to ask you" well.. he sighs.. "ask away." I gulp "what happened last night?" He drops his drink and bolts out the door leaving me.. well stranded. What was so bad about last night. I thought that after what we did today.. maybe he would tell me but for some reason its a touchy subject.
I caught a bus home and my mom was waiting on me "oh honey" "i was so worried" i ran and hugged her and the tears started flying down my face she asked what happened but all I could tell her was "prom absolutely sucked." And thats when she knew it was "him" well she thought atleast.
I went to my room and thats where I found... "HIM?" "What are you doing here" I ask, my voice starts cracking and tears start flowing im not sure why im acting as if. "Well uh i seen you and uh Carl and the coffee shop and was wondering if everything was alright" he asks "well uh" i say "thanks for checking but everything is fi"- before i could finish my sentence there was a beating at the door. I told "him" "you stay here.." and I went downstairs, as i looked through the window it was.. Carl.. oh shit.. why is he here.. was this some type of set up?? He continues knocking on the door not stopping. I ran upstairs and told "him" everything in a matter of seconds, he went downstairs opened the door and..